PDA

View Full Version : 310R graphics...who was making them???

CBW
08-23-2002, 07:32 AM
i need some for my r now. I want them to look like the stock 88R colors....white with red backgrund. PM me or email me or reply,,,,,,,,i am serious and need your response. Thanks.

Sorry for starting a new thread but i couldnt find it in the body forum:(

CBW
08-23-2002, 08:35 AM
BUMP

anybody Know????????????????

Pappy
08-23-2002, 08:35 AM
chris....pm 2 R's rider or i will tell him to post here...he just bought some but i cant remember where. it was from a exriders member tho. they do look real nice and seen to be worth the money

08-24-2002, 10:08 PM
did ya get in touch w/triston?
hes the man you need for them ..
..here.......maybe this WILL help ..

TRISTON!!!!

CBW
08-24-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
did ya get in touch w/triston?
hes the man you need for them ..
..here.......maybe this WILL help ..

TRISTON!!!!

sorry 2 r's:o

once i got the name from you i remembered his screen name.....then i got so busy with service calls out of town that i didnt get a chance to email you back. Thank you for your time though;)

Juggalo
08-25-2002, 12:02 AM
chris if you have a local buisness that deals with vinyl decals you can have them custom make you somethin just like you want.

CBW
08-25-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
chris if you have a local buisness that deals with vinyl decals you can have them custom make you somethin just like you want.

Yeah i know:),,,,,,,,but i was weighing my options;) Thanks for lookin out for me Juggalo

Juggalo
08-25-2002, 06:15 PM
thats a prudy logo ya got there..i hope one of those comes with my powdercoating (hopefully) this winter

CBW
08-25-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
thats a prudy logo ya got there..i hope one of those comes with my powdercoating (hopefully) this winter

:D :D :D THANKS

i usually send some out with the stuff. But I just had some of that kind made to see what they would look like..turned out good i think. I am going to have them made in red, or black with the sparkly background.