PDA

View Full Version : crashing on water

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 07:45 AM
This is my new toy. I have decided with everybody getting hurt that i do not want get laid up. And i dont have time to race. So i bought this because crashing on water is not near as bad as crashing on dirt. And i can put more women on it. And drink beer on it. beer+women+boat=happy endings

bwamos
08-03-2006, 07:47 AM
As long as the one driving the boat isn't drinking. ;)

brapbrap13
08-03-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by quadsquadron221
beer+women+boat=happy endings

hahahahaha. wat do you do? ski/wake board/knee board??

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 07:50 AM
wakeboard..... and i have talked my brothers girlfriend into driving while im drinking:cool:

416exmx
08-03-2006, 07:51 AM
So crashing on the flying tube didnt hurt?

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 08:00 AM
yes that hurt extremely bad but im not talking about flying tubes im talking about wakeboard. Im not saying it doesnt jar you around or that you cant get hurt. Just the chances of breaking bones are way less.

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 08:02 AM
cody its not my fault your afraid of wakeboards, tubes, woman, anything thats fast

416exmx
08-03-2006, 08:42 AM
yeahhhhhhhh:rolleyes:

gbcap
08-03-2006, 08:50 AM
fallen from both and i would rather fall into water...but it does hurt pretty bad. 10ft up in the air going 40+ hitting the water does hurt. going 45ish sking and you catch an edge kinda hurts too. the one good thing is that there are no trees and rocks to tear you up.

trx400exxracer
08-03-2006, 08:55 AM
i dont know man it hurts when you crash into the water especially when you on a wakeboard and fall and get thrown out of the bindings and about throws your knee out of socket it hurts sometimes:eek2:

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 09:10 AM
40 MPH will bash you around. But wakeboarding is done at 19-20 so its not so bad. I dont really care about the pain as long as bones arent breaking im happy. But i do recommend that people be extremely careful on the flying tubes. Pretty dangerous.

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by 416exmx
yeahhhhhhhh:rolleyes:

The only time you will get off the boat is in the swimming area and only if you have 3 life jackets with you. hahahaha even 8 year old girls ride tubes.

troutman561
08-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Yea crashing into water is def. less dangerous when u get knocked out and drown because you dont realize your under water.... but really aslong as ur smart and safe its good just watch out for idiot boaters.. esp. on the holidays, gets bad down here everytime on the ocean on holidays, ppl are idiots..

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 09:24 AM
yeah same way here you cant wakeboard on the holidays. Hell you cant even hardly wakeboard on the weekends. Weekends and holidays are for drinkin beer and picking up *****es.

Ruby Soho
08-03-2006, 09:31 AM
its a nice boat though

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Yesterday when i took it out for the first time i was too worried about filling the balast tanks and monkeying around with the perfect pass that i forgot to take the can of huskey out of my pocket before i jumped in the lake. My wakeboard has a lot of white on it and after i had been riding for a bit i reached down to tighten one of my bindings up and saw brown **** on my board. Well i also had on new white board shorts so i take a peek behind me and it looks like i **** my pants. I havent put them in the washer yet but i would say they are shot. A skoal can would have stayed shut but the huskey can came open. So there goes a 50 buck pair of board shorts. I would continue to wear them but its hard to pick up women when it looks like you shat yourself.

Blue250X
08-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Yesterday when i took it out for the first time i was too worried about filling the balast tanks and monkeying around with the perfect pass that i forgot to take the can of huskey out of my pocket before i jumped in the lake. My wakeboard has a lot of white on it and after i had been riding for a bit i reached down to tighten one of my bindings up and saw brown **** on my board. Well i also had on new white board shorts so i take a peek behind me and it looks like i **** my pants. I havent put them in the washer yet but i would say they are shot. A skoal can would have stayed shut but the huskey can came open. So there goes a 50 buck pair of board shorts. I would continue to wear them but its hard to pick up women when it looks like you shat yourself.

good point

PowerJunkie
08-03-2006, 12:06 PM
if there r white why dont u try alittle bleach.

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 12:08 PM
yeah i will it has colored stripes down the sides but i guess it cant hurt them any.

08-03-2006, 02:15 PM
If you think crashing on water don't hurt, you've never crashed on water.

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 02:31 PM
I have crashed harder on the water than 99% of the people on here.A couple weeks ago i crashed from 40ft in the air on a tube and it knocked the poop out of me. It does not feel good. But at the end of the day your not in the hospital with multiple broken bones or a broken back. Not that it cant happen but the chances of it happening on a wakeboard are very very slim compaired to motocross.

416exmx
08-03-2006, 02:38 PM
I have crashed harder on the water than 99% of the people on here.A couple weeks ago i crashed from 40ft in the air on a tube and it knocked the poop out of me. It does not feel good. But at the end of the day your not in the hospital with multiple broken bones or a broken back. Not that it cant happen but the chances of it happening on a wakeboard are very very slim compaired to motocross.

LMAO. You eyes were as big as half dollars. Husky can bustin huh? You sure you didnt shat your self?

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Yeah it wasnt poop, at least poop would wash out. It was kinda like this past weekend when i was swimming and had to toss my chew can back to ya because it was in my pocket. But that was skoal apple pouches and they were just barely damp. Still tasty good with a hint of lakewater.

quadsquadron221
08-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Cody how the hell do you see my posts on here so fast and why dont you answer your cell phone?

drnez
12-15-2006, 08:09 AM

How exactly were you 40' in the air on a tube? or are we exaggerating a bit? :D

SGA
12-15-2006, 08:38 AM
Well i also had on new white board shorts so i take a peek behind me and it looks like i **** my pants.

I would continue to wear them but its hard to pick up women when it looks like you shat yourself.

LMAO! :D /\ /\

I used to ski and board ALOT and agree about crashing in the water, MUCH easier than crashing on land, Ive done both. Hell while ive wrecked and skipped on the water for 20 feet before rolling. Ill take crashing on the water any day over crashing on land.

Im guessing most boarding, skiing is about 18-20 MPH, and maybe 35 in a whip. It hurts to crash, but you can walk away--Or swim away:D

Add on: Nice boat!

SGA
12-15-2006, 08:54 AM
I would continue to wear them but its hard to pick up women when it looks like you shat yourself.

Reminds me of a joke I heard:
This guy had a friend that he went to the beach alot with and his friend always had women hanging around him.

He didnt have the best luck with the girls, so he asked his friend what he does to get all those women around him.

His friend said "Its simple, I stuff a big potato down the front my shorts"

He tried it the next day and when he saw his friend he said, " I dunno what im doing wrong, im not having girls hanging around me"

His friend looked and said " Hell no wonder! Youre supposed to put the potato in the front of your shorts, not the back!" :D

Ghost-Rider
12-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Well, i suppose i can bring the sawz-all and drill over and we can figure out how to mount some down riggers on the back of that thing :ermm:

Nice boat lol

killerofcrows48
12-15-2006, 02:24 PM
getting airborn on a tube is so freaking scary!!

I never wanna experience that again!

suzukigirl
12-15-2006, 03:21 PM
VERY nice boat...i love the colour:D

atvRiDa400ex
12-15-2006, 03:42 PM
nice boat...

knee boarding is BOMB!