PDA

View Full Version : equilibrium of the neck?

Rider-trx_250ex
08-02-2006, 11:48 PM
How do you push on each side of someones neck and they lose their balance? where do u push on it at? please keep this thread klean. nothing about killing people, drugs, bad stuff etc. serious comments only.

450robot
08-03-2006, 01:25 AM
im not sure, but i think the point is right in between the back of your jaw, and where the muscle tissue of your neck starts, right beneath the ear lobe

i was told that was the canal where the fluid that maintains your balance is held, and squeezing there forces the liquid to move down into the lower canal, distorting your sense of balance

i dont know though, maybe give yourself a lil' squeeze and see what happens hahaha!

400exrules
08-03-2006, 06:08 AM
thats gotta be funny, squeeze below someones ear and they trip and fall on the ground lmfao

Guy400
08-03-2006, 06:35 AM
Come on, dude, go to the library and check out a book on ancient Chinese secrets or something. You have one thread on how to put someone in a choke hold and now you want to know the special pressure point that will cause someone to lose their balance? Let me guess, you're being bullied at school and you're looking for tips. This, like other fighting threads, will just wind up going to crap as well.

MOFO
08-03-2006, 08:53 AM
...and I'm sure Harlen does not want the phone call "My son learned on your website how to put someone in a choke hold, and they screwed up and paralyzed or killed the kid..."

This is a family oriented ATV Website people - go somewhere else for that crap.