PDA

View Full Version : haulers for $80?

AdamEX
08-02-2006, 05:06 PM
i was looking at rocky mountain atv and i noticed the haulers 20x10x10 are only $80. that seems otrageously low. where i love not one sells them less than 160. i double checked everything it says that they are only sold in pairs and i still am not sure wheather or not to buy them. and the other thing is that people say that haulers are not hard to turn with as long as you gas it hard. does anyone know from experience how they do in the dunes?

JOEX
08-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by AdamEX
i was looking at rocky mountain atv and i noticed the haulers 20x10x10 are only $80. that seems otrageously low. where i love not one sells them less than 160. i double checked everything it says that they are only sold in pairs and i still am not sure wheather or not to buy them. and the other thing is that people say that haulers are not hard to turn with as long as you gas it hard. does anyone know from experience how they do in the dunes?
In the RM catalog 20x10x10 Haulers start at $137.98 for 7 paddles to $161.98 for 10 paddles for tires only.

They do great in the dunes. IMO turning has more to do with body english than 'gassing it hard'. I have limited experience with the v-paddles but I know they do turn easier. Haulers work well for me though:)

AdamEX
08-03-2006, 12:06 PM
well you can lean all you want but if you don't gas it then your going no where but all the same your right i just left that part out. sorry bout that. as for the prices they say 80 but i have a feeling that when you order them you have to add it twice to the order which is something i haven't seen before since they only come in pairs. i'm going to pismo in two weeks but i don't know if i should but stars for 100 or haulers for whatever price i can get them for.

Capt_ron
08-03-2006, 02:20 PM
they are only 80 on rockymountain they have the best tire prices i have seen. i have extremes and they are great i also got mohawks they help alot with turning compared to normal tire and low resitance make it faster.

JOEX
08-03-2006, 08:21 PM
The catalog states the tires are sold in pairs so I assume the prices are for two tires. Maybe the $80 figure you have is for one tire:confused:

warrior350x
08-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
The catalog states the tires are sold in pairs so I assume the prices are for two tires. Maybe the $80 figure you have is for one tire:confused:
you should call rockymoutain and see whats up because 80 bucks for haulers and a pair is really cheap:eek2:

R3Concepts
08-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Just in case there is some confusion here, the Haulers are 80 EACH tire. So for the pair it would be the 160.

AdamEX
08-04-2006, 03:47 AM
yeah it says on the site that customers have to buy two. oh well. i think i will get a pair anyway. but they come in soo many different configurations. if i have an 03 400ex with k&n, dmc afterburner, wb rev box, no lid. how many paddles do i get if i am going to buy 20's. i plan to do a 440 big bore... i promised myself i would have it done before october. i don't want to over paddle the bike but at the same time i want it to hook up right.

R3Concepts
08-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by AdamEX
yeah it says on the site that customers have to buy two. oh well. i think i will get a pair anyway. but they come in soo many different configurations. if i have an 03 400ex with k&n, dmc afterburner, wb rev box, no lid. how many paddles do i get if i am going to buy 20's. i plan to do a 440 big bore... i promised myself i would have it done before october. i don't want to over paddle the bike but at the same time i want it to hook up right.

6s.

AdamEX
08-04-2006, 09:56 PM
my friends told me no more than seven but six sounds good. i have never ridden on haulers before so i can't even imagine the hook up on them. i always see r3concepts on the forums and i always read his posts. that is one opinion that i respect. thanks for the advice man.