PDA

View Full Version : Trailer graphics

trx400exxracer
08-02-2006, 03:41 PM
This is not trx400exracer, I'm the old man responsible for him. But he was logged in so I didn't bother relogging in.

I am working on graphics for our trailer. We don't want anything really wild, want to keep it neat. I am not a graphics artist but I work with it a little. I don't need suggestions on the colors, my wife (the real race team manager) picked them out.

I am considering placing an image where the checkered flags are. Something like a ghost image of a race quad.

I am using GIMP to try out some ideas. I just want to get a little feedback.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/dmrogers/trailer3.jpg

We will be placing the sponsors graphics on the back.
Let me know what you think.

theTman
08-02-2006, 03:49 PM
i like the idea of the ghost quad...it would look cool like a sillhoutte(sp) of someone jumping then put the flags over it

wvspeedfreak
08-02-2006, 04:33 PM
That is a pretty neat idea.I am trying to come up with a design or somethin for ours as well.I may have to post a pic and let some of the Photo Shop gurus on here work their magic :)

trx400exxracer
08-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
That is a pretty neat idea.I am trying to come up with a design or somethin for ours as well.I may have to post a pic and let some of the Photo Shop gurus on here work their magic :)

what color trailer

does anyone have a sillhoutte

Nick shupe
08-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Looks good so far, I like the quad idea I just wouldn't use it on the outside of the trailer it just let's way to many people know what you got and yea that's cool on one hand but on the other it give's messed up people idea's about trying to steel you're sh** and know you don't want that to happen. I wanted to put an image on the side of our trailer but me and my dad started really thinking about it and just desided to go with just LMR"Last Minute Racing" and checkered flags in the back round. Yea people know were racing but they have no idea what were racing. They had an artitle in one of the mags. a couple of year's ago and they said unless you can always keep an eye on you're trailer it's better not to put image's on the side because these days people are messed up and they'll do what ever it takes to get a couple of atv's they don't care. That's just my thought's though

Phills450r
08-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Is this something like what your looking for?

redforman
08-03-2006, 07:11 AM
Nick,

That has been my general thought. We want to keep it clean and neat.

The main thing we want to do is advertise our web site for sponsor support. We really want to do all we can for the sponsors. With what we have now, it does leave some question as to what we have inside the trailer.

When we were coming back from the Orange Crush GNCC this year, we saw a trailer at a gas station, I don't know what type of racing it was but the trailer was first class. They had a small graphic with their web address in the upper corner of the trailer. It looked very professional.

Anyway, thanks for the comments.

wvspeedfreak
09-19-2006, 07:58 PM
I am trying to come up with a slogan or name for on our trailer.My first thought was Fridley Racing (Fridley is my last name) but we don't really hit alot of races we pretty much go to practice tracks and ride for fun so I dropped the "racing".Then I thought Fridley Powersports but that sounds more like a name of a business.I would like to use my last name somehow and have it quad related but I am not real creative with this stuff :p
Here is a pic of the trailer and I am open to suggestions.

Pappy
09-19-2006, 08:04 PM
My new team will be called.....

"BS Racing"

We do more BS'n then racing":devil:

wvspeedfreak
09-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
My new team will be called.....

"BS Racing"

We do more BS'n then racing":devil:

That would fit us pretty good too :blah:

trx400exxracer
09-19-2006, 08:14 PM
ohh we got our Trailer graphics done he did a good job on them let me get you guys opinions

http://www.csrracing.net/gallery/trailer/index.html

Pappy
09-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
That would fit us pretty good too :blah:

I will run a race this year just because I have to. i may not be as fast as I once was, but I'd atleast like to have the entry reciept to prove part of my story was true:devil:

wvspeedfreak
09-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
ohh we got our Trailer graphics done he did a good job on them let me get you guys opinions

http://www.csrracing.net/gallery/trailer/index.html

Looks good!

1fastR
09-19-2006, 08:49 PM
pic

quadfamily
09-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Hey Jason,
How about:

FRIDLEY'S
BENCHRACING

mole97
09-20-2006, 02:31 AM
:ermm: just popped in my head real fast. may not work,but I'll throw it out there....Fridleys "fours"

wvspeedfreak
09-20-2006, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by quadfamily
Hey Jason,
How about:

FRIDLEY'S
BENCHRACING

LOL,I actually thought of that one.

trick250r
09-20-2006, 08:35 AM
there's a guy around here that has an alumnium trailer with a picture of the front half of a dirbike in the air... around the edge of the pic, he has a graphic of like ragged metal (about the same design as those bullet hole stickers) so it looks like the bike is jumping through the side of the trailer. its pretty sweet.

Brad77
09-20-2006, 02:05 PM
You guys know I like the new CSR graphics. Makes me want to go get mine done.