PDA

View Full Version : BILLET CHROME thumb throttles on ebay

BJ_03
08-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey guys, I saw these throttles on ebay a few weeks back and bought one. They are awesome! They come in lots of different colors. I dont rember what all the colors are but i bought a red and chrome for my bike. The chome on it has a mirror finish on it and best of all it will open a carb up to 49mm! There was a link on the e-bay auction for a website that gives you more info on the throttles.

I saw that they just listed some more so i thought you guys might like to check them out. You should be able to just search billet thumb throttles and they should come up.

Trust me it is worth a few mins of your time to check out these auctions. The pictures just dont do these throttles justice.

derekhonda
08-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Interesting first post.....

Chino886
08-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by BJ_03
.........best of all it will open a carb up to 49mm!

Like the saying goes......"you can wish in one hand and crap in another and see which one fills up first".-Just Kidding

Can't beat the stock 400EX thumb throttle, but then again, it ain't the prettiest.......but then again, being pretty does not = being fast! :macho

Scro
08-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by BJ_03
Hey guys, I saw these throttles on ebay a few weeks back and bought one. They are awesome! They come in lots of different colors. I dont rember what all the colors are but i bought a red and chrome for my bike. The chome on it has a mirror finish on it and best of all it will open a carb up to 49mm! There was a link on the e-bay auction for a website that gives you more info on the throttles.

I saw that they just listed some more so i thought you guys might like to check them out. You should be able to just search billet thumb throttles and they should come up.

Trust me it is worth a few mins of your time to check out these auctions. The pictures just dont do these throttles justice.

You act like you know the seller or something:rolleyes:

Chino886
08-02-2006, 02:12 PM
best of all it will open a carb up to 49mm!

How is a billet thumb throttle going to open up my 36mm stock 400ex carb to 49mm......its Magic....LOL!

tim colston
08-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Chino886
best of all it will open a carb up to 49mm!

How is a billet thumb throttle going to open up my 36mm stock 400ex carb to 49mm......its Magic....LOL!

I am going to order two of them so I can open my carb to 98mm.

Chino886
08-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by tim colston

Dang it......I should of thought about that!!!! :p

derekhonda
08-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by tim colston

Beat this....got 4 coming my way!!! 196 mm woo woo

Bigg Pimpin
08-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Probably the same guy on ebay that takes a month or more to get them to you when you buy them. Obviously sells them on there then drop ships them to you. I bought some a while back they weren't bad but took over a month after my payment was received to get them in hand.

Pappy
08-04-2006, 10:14 PM
I think he meant it's throw will allow its use on a carb up to 49mm.

Still a spud for spamming...lol