PDA

View Full Version : dustinb

DezSled
08-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Dustinb has some items for sale for a 250r and I purchased a motor off of him. I was just wondering if anyone else has any experience with him. Positive? Negative? He said he would get the motor shipped off monday and get me a tracking # but I seen him online a few minutes ago but no contact. any info?

danhung11
08-02-2006, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by DezSled
Dustinb has some items for sale for a 250r and I purchased a motor off of him. I was just wondering if anyone else has any experience with him. Positive? Negative? He said he would get the motor shipped off monday and get me a tracking # but I seen him online a few minutes ago but no contact. any info?

I wish I would have seen this, I just bought some stuff from him yesterday! Do'oh! I hope he comes through, there would be no reason for me to think that he wouldn't. I guess we'll see.

Can Mods view IP addresses? I would hope so...

:mad:

DezSled
08-03-2006, 12:06 AM
When I paid him I put in afew extra bucks for insurance. I asked to be notified when he shipped and a tracking #. Here's his response:

"yes i did and it wwill be there friday, ill look for the receipt today i know i have it somewhere"

hmmm....

DezSled
08-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Dustin came thru with the tracking # tonite. He did as he said and I appreciate it. Right on, now be alittle faster with the tracking #s will ya? Your telling me its on its way is one thing, being able to see on the ups site where it is completely Another.
Bravo dude.

okieRrider
08-10-2006, 08:36 PM
I bought a set of bars off him and they came as described and in really good shape and was a really good deal. Thanks, Chris

danhung11
08-11-2006, 05:56 AM
He came through with my goods as well. I am very happy with the transaction.

:D

DezSled
09-20-2006, 11:03 PM
This parts purchase is still in a state of limbo. More to come.....stay tuned

DezSled
10-23-2006, 01:39 AM
Update - dustin sent out a motor, top end and bottom end apart in a cardboard box - 68 lbs package. UPS delivers it, but the driver literally drops it on my concrete porch. Inspecting the contents the ct procross cylinder is damaged to the point of it becoming a paper weight. Insurance was purchased and a good thing too. Refund showed up and all is better. Reimbursement check returned 85% of the original purchase money. Thanks Dustin for being an honest seller.

Buy insurance....and buy extra so you can go and buy new parts after you get the refund check when things go wrong.

Castor-426ex
10-23-2006, 01:43 AM
id be crawling me a freight driver....thats wrong:grr: