View Full Version : Scammers!!

2001300exguy
08-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Well i listd my fourwheeler on myspace to see if id get anybites and within an hour ive had to messages which appear to be scams. tell me what you think

1st one

Greetings,I am highly interested in buying the above mentioned forsale from you ,i will like you to give me the ASKING PRICE and also scan the pics for me for proper verifycation . as for the shipping,i have a liable shipper that takes goods care of all my shipping so about payment i have prepare a MONEY ORDER for you in usa fund ,so pls email me back so that we can conclude about it. and i will like you to feed me out of this i.e ur personell phone number and ur address and ur email so that i can fax it to my client ,coz he is willing to send you the check email ASAP....... pls Reply back.
REGARDS

2nd one

hello
how are you hope you are doing good.i am intersted in what you are selling i will like to no it is still avalable for sell if it is still for sale i will like you to get back to me,and i will like you to give me the asking price so that i can no how much you are sell it.here is my Email in case you want to get back to me{soul_campbell@yahoo.co.uk}waiting for your reply. }waiting for your reply.

derekhonda
08-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Both scams. Bottom line, get CASH in hand before you let anyone walk off with your fourwheeler...dont "ship" it to anyone.

2001300exguy
08-01-2006, 05:01 PM
yup thats my policy, i want to talk to the people face to face before its gone

derekhonda
08-01-2006, 05:04 PM
I was trying to buy something on ebay that i knew was too good to be true. It was a $15,000 machine with a buy it now for $2900.00 thing on it. But it had all sorts of warning signs. Don't email me here through ebay use this email. When you pay make sure it goes to this place. And then the kicker...free shipping. I wrote the guy and told him i would bring him cash, and he only lived about 2 hours away so no need to ship. He basically cussed me out on the spot because i wasnt falling for his scam and then told him i was reporting his fraud to ebay....worthless pieces of ****.