PDA

View Full Version : Laser sights on paintball gun?

Rider-trx_250ex
07-31-2006, 10:38 PM
I was looking for stuff for my 98 custom and I came across these laser sights that project a red dot on whatever you aim at. I figured for woodsball these would be kool. They will probably be the same as normal sights except for the red dot because when you are shooting far you aim higher and on the laser just aim it higher. Know what i mean? Is it worth buying? Lemme hear your opinion on these lasers if you have one on your marker and play woods ball.

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/category.asp?CAT=108202305
^
link for the lasers.

250xridamatt
07-31-2006, 10:45 PM
I do this thing where I point the gun where I think I should, and I'm usually pretty close. Then I adjust my shot from there. Paintballs can be pretty unpredictable sometimes. I dont believe in using any kind of sight. When Im playing I dont have time to try and aim like that, I just lay down some paint.

250R-Dee
07-31-2006, 10:50 PM
Lasersights are useless on a PB marker. This can be attributed to one main factor. It is impossible to get a perfect paintball.

The sights might come in handy during low light situations but overall it's just a gimmick for the people who want to look like paramilitary.

coolex
08-01-2006, 09:45 AM
dnt waste ur money, if u hit on his left side just move it right until u hit him