View Full Version : Jeremiah Jones updates & best wishes

Pages : 1 [2]

atvrulz
09-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Jeramiah Jones was my favorite rider. I liked his aggressive riding style and great body English on the quad.

I saw him at the 12 hour race in iowa a few years ago. Did not get to meet him, but hung out next to his pit area for ahwhile before he was getting ready to go out and do some laps.

I hope he will be able to walk again someday.

Madracing2
09-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Bought mine yesterday!!

Lolli2
09-22-2006, 05:46 AM
Where are you guys buying tickets for Jeremiah? I'm in if you tell me where.....

randyIL
09-22-2006, 10:46 AM
you can get them through the live to ride web site. Here is the url.

http://jbatvracing.com/88Live2Ride/

randyIL
09-22-2006, 11:16 AM
Got mine too !!! All the best JJ....

I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods....but Illinois District 17 has alot of racing left in the season....here's to competitive & safe racing...good luck

hayes227
09-26-2006, 10:40 AM
There is onr of Jeremiah's last years race bikes on ebay. It is the real deal, all money goes to Jeremiah.

jones5790
09-29-2006, 07:11 PM
Chris here again. JJ's doing great. He's been doing great in his thearpy and is getting stronger everyday. We equipped his lawnmower with a seatbelt so he could mow his lawn and it worked great. Our cousin brought a golf cart over last week and JJ's been using it to ride on his farm. Getting him out and around on his farm has been great. Bill Ballance came over this morning to take him fishing. They had a great time and caught alot of fish. As Mr. Hayes posted above , JJ's race bike from last year is on ebay right now. It is the last bike we have from the 2005 season. You'll find all details on the bike listed on the site along with pictures of JJ and the bike together. I would like to thank my wife who painted the number plate and his name on the drive. She went to great lengths to make sure the number plate was exactly like his plate on his new bikes. We are doing fine as family. Jamie has not been feeling well today though but baby Nathaniel is getting bigger everyday. He enjoys riding with his dad in the wheelchair and eating everything he can. JJ and family went to the Vegas dealer shoe last weekend and had a great time. Well , that's about it for now. I'll try to keep the updates coming. Thanks for all the support! :D

h450rider
09-30-2006, 06:38 AM
Good news!!! came on JJ !!!!!!!!!
Lucas from Argentina!!

Byte
09-30-2006, 10:15 AM
I hope nobody minds me posting a link for the auction for JJ's quad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=160034823239&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

~Byte~

AtvMxRider
09-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by jones5790
Chris here again. JJ's doing great. He's been doing great in his thearpy and is getting stronger everyday. We equipped his lawnmower with a seatbelt so he could mow his lawn and it worked great. Our cousin brought a golf cart over last week and JJ's been using it to ride on his farm. Getting him out and around on his farm has been great. Bill Ballance came over this morning to take him fishing. They had a great time and caught alot of fish. As Mr. Hayes posted above , JJ's race bike from last year is on ebay right now. It is the last bike we have from the 2005 season. You'll find all details on the bike listed on the site along with pictures of JJ and the bike together. I would like to thank my wife who painted the number plate and his name on the drive. She went to great lengths to make sure the number plate was exactly like his plate on his new bikes. We are doing fine as family. Jamie has not been feeling well today though but baby Nathaniel is getting bigger everyday. He enjoys riding with his dad in the wheelchair and eating everything he can. JJ and family went to the Vegas dealer shoe last weekend and had a great time. Well , that's about it for now. I'll try to keep the updates coming. Thanks for all the support! :D

Please keep us updated:macho

jones5790
10-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Just thought I'd give everyone a liitle news on JJ. He' doing fine and allready back at work. He flew up to Doug's Sunday to begin testing with the team. They have a lot of work to do and they're getting a jump on it. JJ knows that his experience and mechanical apptitude will be a great help to the team. Many of you don't know , but a lot of the products you use on your quad were tested and improved on by JJ. His feed back on many of the products he tested , helped improve their capabillities to be superior. JJ is one in a million , a rider and mechanic all in one. Many of you have voted or are planning on voting for rider of the year at atvsport.com. We are hoping that all of JJ's fans and supporters vote for him. He doesn't want a sympathy vote though. He wants to win the award for the season he had up untill the accident. If you look at how his season started and where he was headed you'll know why he deserves that award. To be almost dead last in points after the first three races and be battling for a championship with three races left , that is the determination of a True Champion!!! :macho

sleepy eddy
10-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Thak you for the update , and yes I voted for J.J.

Kristin250EX
10-13-2006, 07:20 AM
I am glad to hear that Jeremiah is doing good, the myspace page is getting bigger everyday. If you haven't checked it lately check it out http://www.myspace.com/foxgirlracing2003. There are so many people who care and show it. Thanks for the update Chris, keep us posted. We are still praying and always will be. Oh and JJ got my vote!

Jmxer
11-03-2006, 04:02 AM
ANY UPDATES ON JJ. I KNOW HES DOING OK, ISEE WHERE HE IS ATTENDING SOME DIFFERENT THINGS WITH SUZUKI. JUST WONDERING HOW LIFE IN GENERAL FOR THE #1 ATV RIDER EVER WAS.
MILLS RACING 419

z400ACDC
11-03-2006, 10:15 AM
His physical condition is about the same. He has accepted everything well and is doing good. He has built one BAD remote controled car. I think it was a CEN gas powered. I don't know much about them, but it looked good. He has been to a couple of test for the 07 season. As you can tell, he is getting on with life, having fun and working hard on racing stuff. Jamie and Nathanial are #1 in his life! I knew Jeremiah would be fine. People like him are cut out of a special piece of cloth, strong. Everyone keep praying for him and his family! We can all use more of that!

Pappy
11-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Ryan Powell from Greenwood SC was the winner of JJ's LTR

Congrats! and thank you all for supporting JJ!~We raised more then $30,000 to go towards helping JJ !

QuadJunkies
11-12-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Ryan Powell from Greenwood SC was the winner of JJ's LTR

Congrats! and thank you all for supporting JJ!~We raised more then $30,000 to go towards helping JJ !
thats so AWESOME!!

11-14-2006, 08:19 AM
get well soon jj and i hope to see u back out on the track again i will be watching best of wishes to jj and family
thanks cody phillips

bryan.young1
12-05-2006, 12:00 PM
I was a latecomer to ATV racing and still to this day have not done much except try to get out to the track whenever I can to practice. I have never raced and would hope to someday do just that, just for fun. I am however hooked for life with no question and this is why. My real good friend on this site polcat1p got me into ATVs and I have to say that I loved it from the start. It was about two years ago that I got hooked and I remember the very moment that it happened. He came over and threw in Huevos 7 and told me that I had to see this video. I had already been riding with him on a few occasions so I had that tingle in my bones that I think any rider gets rite before you through your leg over that beautiful machine and take off, but as I watched this video and it got to JJ's segment I remember thinking to my self that I had never seen something so amazing and incredible in my life. Every jump every turn was done with such precision and elegance that I couldn't take my eyes away for a moment. Watching him go around that track, to me, was like nothing on this world. It was joy and perfection at its purest instance. To this day I still get chills every time I watch that clip of him. That was the instant I knew I would ride for life. I never got to experience all of the great history in ATV racing, but instead my history began on the day that I watched Jeremiah Jones get onto his YFZ and do what he was born to do. Thank you Jeremiah for being my inspiration and for ushering me into this beautiful sport. You will forever be in my thoughts and in my life. Thank you

Bryan Young

blasterandy
06-13-2007, 10:55 AM
He, rides a zuki. I am pleased to hear he is doing well.
z400acdc i liked the way you put it.
People like him are cut out of a special piece of cloth, strong. I truly belive that.

This is one thing i like about this forum, its more than just that its a family of people who like to do the same thing. RIDE. They are there to help when you need it and give more moral support than any place i have went to. I feel confident that i could tell anyone on here something that i wouldn't tell a good friend and get some type of sypathetic answer from it. Now we do have the people who will go around bashing this but thats there perogative.
JJ I am behind you 100%. I may not know you or have ever met you but i am still your friend.
Drew :)

blasterandy
06-13-2007, 10:56 AM
He, rides a zuki. I am pleased to hear he is doing well.
z400acdc i liked the way you put it.
People like him are cut out of a special piece of cloth, strong. I truly belive that.

This is one thing i like about this forum, its more than just that its a family of people who like to do the same thing. RIDE. They are there to help when you need it and give more moral support than any place i have went to. I feel confident that i could tell anyone on here something that i wouldn't tell a good friend and get some type of sypathetic answer from it. Now we do have the people who will go around bashing this but thats there perogative.
JJ I am behind you 100%. I may not know you or have ever met you but i am still your friend.
Drew :)

readybeartoe
11-12-2007, 01:37 AM
I haven't heard anything about Jones in a while. I was wondering how he has been doing...Still thinking about you man!

z400ACDC
11-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by readybeartoe
I haven't heard anything about Jones in a while. I was wondering how he has been doing...Still thinking about you man!
There is no physical change in Jeremiah. He has been busy working on stuff for the 08 racing season. We went out shooting our 22's a couple weeks ago. We cleaned a walnut tree:D Like everyone else with a family, he is busy.

bryan.young1
11-13-2007, 08:18 AM
He rode a YFZ in Huevos 7 :)

blasterandy
11-13-2007, 02:07 PM
True dat... i love that segment of him riding on the track w/ the heli following him, while he's hitting those insane whoops.

pawdaddy
01-09-2008, 06:43 PM
my six year old and I had the pleasure to meet JJ this past summer at my cousin's shop,near his father in law' s home! HE is a very nice young man.very easy to talk to. I wished i would have gotten him to sign my son's quad while i was there.but didnt want bother him about it, on his off time.i'm sure he will be back.he looks good and in good sprits and talked a little raceing and rc car's. seen him again this christmas eve over there didnt get to talk.again very easy to talk to.Im sure any body that knows him will say the same. god bless him and his family.

QuadJunkies
01-10-2008, 12:08 AM
JJ is my Sons FAVORITE ride in the world. He acutally teared up watching him in the latest video . He has a totally diferent outlook and respect for our sport after getting to sit and watch him talk ...
We hope JJ is doing well and wish him the best in life.

Codys 2004 MX_YFZ450
05-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Jeremia Jones has my support. He is one of my favorite racers or was, and I hate to see him not being able to race quads anymore. But we can't do anything. Can JJ walk again or will he ever be able to walk again? anyone know?

Pappy
05-29-2008, 06:42 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2234/2527397032_1eb7922e7b_o.jpg

dfesmire
05-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2234/2527397032_1eb7922e7b_o.jpg

Now that Pappy...may be the single best photo posted in this thread. Our hat's off to you JJ & your young family. The Fesmire's in West TN

06YFZ450SE
07-05-2008, 11:05 PM
I now this is a old thread But this is my first time reading it.I now I never meet JJ.how is jj doing can he walk yet. I wish him the best of luck. Pull though it buddy..

06YFZ450SE
07-05-2008, 11:05 PM
I now this is a old thread But this is my first time reading it.I now I never meet JJ.how is jj doing can he walk yet. I wish him the best of luck. Pull though it buddy..

atvruler1
07-11-2008, 11:29 PM
come jones you can do thisss