PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah is in surgrey, family ask for prayers

z400ACDC
07-31-2006, 06:27 PM
Brenda(JJ's Mom) ask me to post, asking for your prayers. He may be in about 5 hours.

quadwanter
07-31-2006, 06:34 PM
hope it goes extremely well and without any problems. let us know anymore updates acdc

brapbrap13
07-31-2006, 06:37 PM
my prayers are with his family.

Rooprick
07-31-2006, 06:57 PM
We are all praying for him...

trick250r
07-31-2006, 07:08 PM
man i hope this turns out ok... my family's prayers are with him and his family :(

JRP
07-31-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
man i hope this turns out ok... my family's prayers are with him and his family :(

all of my friends and families prayers are with him. i hope it all goes well, and you make a full recovery JJ!!!:)

Pappy
07-31-2006, 07:12 PM
The gate just dropped on the race of his life, lets all pray he takes yet another victory! Hang tuff JJ

shftmx300ex
07-31-2006, 07:14 PM
my prayers are with him and his family

87250rxrider
07-31-2006, 07:19 PM
he'll be in my prayers, along with his entire family. best wishes JJ... hang tough.

MX300ex
07-31-2006, 07:35 PM
i just sent my wishes to god that JJ will be able to walk again and maybe even race another day. good luck JJ and i hope everything goes well

Pappy
07-31-2006, 07:35 PM
Harlen asked me to post the following:

Please post in the forum that Jeremiah went into surgery tonight after 8PM, and the surgery will last for about 5 hours. There is still a chance he will walk again, so keep him in your prayers.

I talked earlier with him(Harlen) and he said there may be a chance the damage is not what was first suspected, but the story will unfold tonight as the surgeons do their work. Letting out information is always hard, you never know how much to reveal and god forbid you make a mistake. ANY chance at all is better then no chance, so I am grateful for the optimism. All we can do is wait for the word to come from his family.

JRP
07-31-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Harlen asked me to post the following:

Please post in the forum that Jeremiah went into surgery tonight after 8PM, and the surgery will last for about 5 hours. There is still a chance he will walk again, so keep him in your prayers.

I talked earlier with him(Harlen) and he said there may be a chance the damage is not what was first suspected, but the story will unfold tonight as the surgeons do their work. Letting out information is always hard, you never know how much to reveal and god forbid you make a mistake. ANY chance at all is better then no chance, so I am grateful for the optimism. All we can do is wait for the word to come from his family.

thats really good new pappy, my prayers are with you and ur family JJ.:(

MX300ex
07-31-2006, 07:40 PM
so what the 1% chance a mistake????

i hope to god it was

Pappy
07-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Honestly, i have no more information then what i posted, and I ask that no one speculate on anything they may read or hear. As far as I am concerned, any chance is better then no chance.

Atkins
07-31-2006, 07:59 PM
WHA?????? I didn't know he was in danger of never walking again! Definitely keep us informed.

diangelo#67
07-31-2006, 08:05 PM
jj is a super strong guy he'll probably be back before the beginning of next year with jamie, mom an dad by his side supporting him like they do he'll be back in no time

MX300ex
07-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by diangelo#67
jj is a super strong guy he'll probably be back before the beginning of next year with jamie, mom an dad by his side supporting him like they do he'll be back in no time

i really dont care if he races again i just hope we will be able to walk

Prey
07-31-2006, 08:42 PM
best of luck JJ

DVXchic
07-31-2006, 08:47 PM
I hope the surgery is successful, although not in body but in spirit we will all be by his side.

Scro
07-31-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Prey
best of luck JJ

Everybody's pullin' for ya bud!

Nick shupe
07-31-2006, 08:51 PM
Yea write now we should just be praying for him to walk agin thats the most important thing write now. His chance's write now are only 1% but with the power of pray maybe that 1% will turn out to be a 100% that's what I'm hoping for. Just get better soon Jeremiah everybody here is pullin for you man.

310ESR
07-31-2006, 09:05 PM
As I sit and read all of the post that everyone has written, I realize that it could be anyone of us and I tear up. My prayers all day have been with JJ. As soon as I heard this morning my heart dropped. I will be praying for the abilty for JJ to walk again, from there to some day race again.

There's only one way to eat an elephant, one bite at a time.

GOD Bless

motoXmum
07-31-2006, 09:06 PM
Our thoughts, hopes and prayers are with JJ and his family and friends.
The love of God, and the Love of family and friends can overcome so much that people have thought impossible..Im sure JJ will come out of surgery with only good news.

400exrider707
07-31-2006, 09:12 PM
Yes pappy please keep us posted as you seem to be the most efficient source of reliable information. It's crazy to think I got his autograph and saw him get up and walk into his trailer for his second moto and now he may never be able to walk again. He was without a doubt the fastest Pro rider there that day, but bad luck kept him down. Stay strong JJ.

JenniferRath
07-31-2006, 09:22 PM
The prayers have continued here all day...they always say there is power in numbers, well right now JJ has that power on his side...because everyone that I have talked to is holding out for that "Miracle" JJ you deserve it!

Brenda if you are reading this ..you have a "Go baby" coming from me;) we both know the power in that!

Its going to be a long five hours but find some comfort in that fact there are so many people pulling for him during that time.

quadracr
07-31-2006, 09:34 PM
I have read all of the write ups and seen the interviews with Jeremiah. I have seen the pics of him and his family, but I have never met him personally and I can't believe how much this has hit me. I am a 39 year old man that is just such a fan of him and his character. The loving father and husband. A man in some ways and a boy in others. I have been praying for him and his family all day.
Regardless of the time please keep us informed as to what is happening. I will be checking on his progress on here through the night I am sure.
God Bless Jeremiah

jeremy_283
07-31-2006, 10:00 PM
It's JJ! He has to pull through, and I bet he will! This has grabbed everybodies attention. Heck I had friends coming over to my house and getting on my computer just to see how he was doing! Everybodies prayin' for ya!

416exmx
07-31-2006, 10:08 PM
This had been tearin me up all day since I first read it. I'll be prayin for you and thinkin of you and your family throughout all this. Every fellow rider, fan and atv enthusist is right behind you pullin for ya.