PDA

View Full Version : LTandRaptorider eats sand!

Jackie
07-31-2006, 02:44 PM
The #2 site horndog ate my sand at silver lake MI 7-27 & 28, ask him how it tastes to eat the west MI evil womans sand..LOL I even nailed him with the green puddle slime!
:p

07-31-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Jackie
The #2 site horndog ate my sand at silver lake MI 7-27 & 28, ask him how it tastes to eat the west MI evil womans sand..LOL I even nailed him with the green puddle slime!
:p

Ooooooh burn on him.

Warnerade
07-31-2006, 03:28 PM
that SOB was supposed to let me know when he went up there.

LTandRaptorider
07-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
that SOB was supposed to let me know when he went up there.

Sorry bud, still havin short-term memory probs!

And I don't remember any green slime... :p But when you got the pressure washer out to get the sand outta my cracks... Ooooh baby! :devil:

Had a great time, just ticked I had to put the baffle back in the LTR... :rolleyes: btw... Did sand and dirt really go behind your goggles when I blew past you on your road? :confused: :D

Jackie is a great rider, definitely someone good to show me how to ride the dunes! :)

Oh, and when did I get bumped back to number 2 horndog? :blah:

Jackie
07-31-2006, 04:15 PM
I didn't want your head to swell to big being #1 horndog
I'm busted..lol
thanks for the complement on my dune skills
and yes I would rather have had the sand instead of the gravel you threw at me, I guess pay backs are hell..
:devil:

Warnerade
07-31-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Sorry bud, still havin short-term memory probs! its all good...i was busy spending way to much money at the bar and at the strip club...

i have a problem:(

LTandRaptorider
07-31-2006, 04:25 PM
Ahhh... found a parking space!:D

LTandRaptorider
07-31-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
its all good...i was busy spending way to much money at the bar and at the strip club...

i have a problem:(

Hmmm... I have some extra money... Problem solved? :devil: :blah:

Warnerade
07-31-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Hmmm... I have some extra money... Problem solved? :devil: :blah: should i PM you my address to send me a money order?

lets just say with the money i spent this weekend I probably could have went to silver lake twice:ermm:

and thats not including my race on friday night..haha

RIDER11X
08-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Jackie
I didn't want your head to swell to big being #1 horndog
I'm busted..lol
thanks for the complement on my dune skills
and yes I would rather have had the sand instead of the gravel you threw at me, I guess pay backs are hell..
:devil:

Oh, let me inform you of his ways!:devil:

He like to drag race (on gravel roads) and "IF" he makes the pass, he like to seal the deal with a nice peppering spray of gravel! Well, Crazy Honda managed to "Chink his Armor" by placing a nice chunk of gravel right between his helmet and the top of his goggles!:eek2:

We must talk.........I've got stories for you!!!!:devil:

Ok, I'm sure LTrider has a bunch about me too....:o