PDA

View Full Version : Jones Crash Video

theTman
07-31-2006, 07:09 AM
http://www.nysatv.com/Videos/jones%20crash_NEW.wmv

hartnett18
07-31-2006, 07:26 AM
man right outa the holeshot. who was the camera man looking at that chick lol.

07-31-2006, 07:31 AM
No jokes please!! JJ is now paralyzed from the waist down.

z03n05
07-31-2006, 07:36 AM
I couldn't tell which was Jeremiah.

ShiftFMX
07-31-2006, 07:48 AM
http://www.anatoliamc.org/img/sad_smiley.jpg

exrider008
07-31-2006, 08:01 AM
:eek: :eek: when did this happen. it really sucks that thing have to happen like this.:( JJ is in my prayers.

JRP
07-31-2006, 08:14 AM
damn:( i think maybe jasmine plante hit him when he was flipping, thats what it looks like:(

dwcrash
07-31-2006, 08:24 AM
Our prayers are with you JJ!

jcv400ex
07-31-2006, 08:28 AM
I can't get it to work. Can someone post it on putfile or my tube?

johnsls
07-31-2006, 08:45 AM
WOW that happened really fast.. our prayers go out to JJ

Wicked450r
07-31-2006, 09:04 AM
This is Horrible, Our prayers go out to him, Hope the spinal surgery goes well today. Make a Speedy recovery

mxdave28
07-31-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Kyle_TQRA
No jokes please!! JJ is now paralyzed from the waist down.

i agree that this isnt the time for jokes but.....do you know for a fact that jermiah is paralyzed? or are you just going by the preliminary reports that are going around? Have you recieved a call from anyone from his family saying that this is the "official" report from the doctors or are you just guessing? i would like to know?

i myself crashed and broke my back in 3 places T-10,T-11, and T-12 i myself had little feeling in my legs for several days caused by the severe swelling. so unless you have more info from the family themselves, not a friend of a friend who has an uncle whos daughter's boyfriends dog said he knew...please keep the Negitive comments at Bay...we are suppose to be wishing and praying for a GOOD recovery and not pinning an Omen on the poor guy.

Whew i said my piece and i hope your not offended, it just makes me upset when people spread rumors so damm fast

Pappy
07-31-2006, 09:17 AM
Any information officially released on our homepage comes directly from the Jones family. I wish the information we have was 110% incorrect:(

mxdave28
07-31-2006, 09:32 AM
i agree Pappy....however in cituations like this it is to early to tell for sure that he will be deffinitly paralyzed. they will have a better idea once the surgery is over and the docs tell the family what "actually" was damaged, and they can go from there. I hope that it is just being caused by the swelling and things bing pinched and not actually severed or damaged...man that soounds so brutal saying it but there is no other way to say it. either way whether he is or isnt paralyzed he has a long road ahead of him.

that other guy the way he worded it makes it sound like he is absolutly 100% is paralyzed, that is why i said what i said

ohsobad_chevy
07-31-2006, 09:38 AM
God bless JJ. This sucks!!! :( :(

orca0294
07-31-2006, 09:44 AM
I can't stand seeing this stuff happen but I guess I have to relize it does happen in our sport and my prayers and thoughts go out to the jones family. I hope he makes his recovery the same way he races; fast and smooth.

07-31-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by mxdave28
i agree that this isnt the time for jokes but.....do you know for a fact that jermiah is paralyzed? or are you just going by the preliminary reports that are going around? Have you recieved a call from anyone from his family saying that this is the "official" report from the doctors or are you just guessing? i would like to know?

i myself crashed and broke my back in 3 places T-10,T-11, and T-12 i myself had little feeling in my legs for several days caused by the severe swelling. so unless you have more info from the family themselves, not a friend of a friend who has an uncle whos daughter's boyfriends dog said he knew...please keep the Negitive comments at Bay...we are suppose to be wishing and praying for a GOOD recovery and not pinning an Omen on the poor guy.

Whew i said my piece and i hope your not offended, it just makes me upset when people spread rumors so damm fast

Sorry to hear about your accident as well! I'm just reading what this web site has said:

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/atvamx200612jeremiahjonesspinalinjury.html

"which left him with a broken back and no feeling below the waist." I'd call that being paralyzed but let's all pray the surgery is a success and this gets reversed!!

Prey
07-31-2006, 10:23 AM
he should be in surgery right now, hopefully we will get good news by the end of the day ;)

MX300ex
07-31-2006, 10:34 AM
hopefully everything goes well, jj is my fav rider and probsbly one of the nicest ever

Johnny & Monica
07-31-2006, 10:34 AM
We're all praying for him and his family. God Bless.

Nick shupe
07-31-2006, 10:51 AM
I still can not belive this has happend to Jeremiah. Bad things arn't supossed to happen to GOOD people. Were all praying for you Jeremiah. So get well soon

hurleygurl_7
07-31-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by JRP
damn:( i think maybe jasmine plante hit him when he was flipping, thats what it looks like:(

just spent about 10 minutes analyzing the video and it looks like patrick brown (i think its him) hit #91 (jasmin plante) who then ran into jones' fourwheeler.. then it looks like jasmin flew off and landed on top of jones, whos fourwheeler then drove on top of him. if you watch it in the slow motion video you can see it a lot better.. also suprised that jasmin didnt break his damn neck if u look at the way that he lands.. horrific crash for sure :( wasnt nice to see in person either

JenniferRath
07-31-2006, 11:13 AM
The family is struggling with one of the most heartwrenching things life can hand you- at this time they are holding onto that very "MIRACLE" we are all talking about and praying for that once surgery is completed the doctors should be able to share some exact information and the chances of JJ's recovery. JJ has been dealt a life changing blow- anyway you look at it, but the best we can all do is keep the "HOPE" alive that the information going around is the worst case sceniro and not the absolute outcome.

JJ is a man of superior character along with his family..what they need is prayers and postive thinking because whatever the outcome is the road will be a long one for JJ and his family.

God bless and even if you have said a prayer- say another!

atvRiDa400ex
07-31-2006, 11:21 AM
god bless !:( :ermm:

Prey
07-31-2006, 11:24 AM
2 things,

1. I have yet to see any false informaion posted on the homepage of this site

2. give Kyle a break!!!!! none of us like it but the fact is he used the right word, based on the information from this site JJ is currently paralyzed, whether anyone likes it or not

the only variable in it is whether it is temporary or permanent.

I am sure we all are rooting for temporary, but cut Kyle some slack, based on the information provided, he DID use the approriate term

your time and energy would be much better placed in saying kind words for now and in the future for JJ

stoled_400_:(
07-31-2006, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by orca0294
I can't stand seeing this stuff happen but I guess I have to relize it does happen in our sport and my prayers and thoughts go out to the jones family. I hope he makes his recovery the same way he races; fast and smooth.

well said. when did this happen? yesterday? this sucks....i hope he recovers fully...

WheelieMan4
07-31-2006, 12:23 PM
Well I have been watching this video over and over, and I still cant tell who is who...Which one is JJ??

Also I am very sorry to see this happen to such a good guy:(:(:(:(...I hope you have a good recovery Jeremiah!!

Mx_523
07-31-2006, 12:27 PM
God bless him and his family. Good luck.

trict_out
07-31-2006, 01:23 PM
JJ was on the white quad... the yellow quad (plante i guess?) ran into JJ causing him to fall off his quad. plantes quad flipped and looked like it drove the grab bar into JJ's his back while plante was sent flippin into the gound on his neck. thats what i gathered from it.

hurleygurl_7
07-31-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by trict_out
JJ was on the white quad... the yellow quad (plante i guess?) ran into JJ causing him to fall off his quad. plantes quad flipped and looked like it drove the grab bar into JJ's his back while plante was sent flippin into the gound on his neck. thats what i gathered from it.
thats what i got out of it too but someone ran into plante which caused him to run into jones.. and so on

STEVENJANNA
07-31-2006, 01:36 PM
God Bless JJ.
There is a picture on another website, very uplcose and very vivid.
I don't want to break forums rules so I won't post a link. It's not that hard to find.

juanki
07-31-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by hurleygurl_7
thats what i got out of it too but someone ran into plante which caused him to run into jones.. and so on

i think its brown who hits plante, and then i see jj getting pull downwards, like the tire on plante got his boots ant then i think jj gets to the bottom of the pile, i think that other quads go on top of him not knowing that he is on the ground, because i dont see him. bad accident.

07-31-2006, 01:44 PM
Its a reminder of how much these guys love racing, and risk it all for us the fans.

God bless you, Jeremiah, and your wife and whole family.

insaneracin2003
07-31-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA
God Bless JJ.
There is a picture on another website, very uplcose and very vivid.
I don't want to break forums rules so I won't post a link. It's not that hard to find.
i must be forgetting other sites,i looked at 2 i know of with no luck...please help!!

JRP
07-31-2006, 02:22 PM
heres a pretty clear pic of what happened....:(

Pappy
07-31-2006, 02:23 PM
Harlen got all the pics, frame by frame, but out of respect he is not posting them at this time.

trick250r
07-31-2006, 02:24 PM
god bless you jeremiah... we all hope you make a full and quick recovery

Warnerade
07-31-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Harlen got all the pics, frame by frame, but out of respect he is not posting them at this time. and thats exactly how it should be.

Pappy
07-31-2006, 02:40 PM
This has really shaken our house up. I do not profess to know JJ on a personal level, but i have met him at the races. His poster hangs on my sons door and when he comes home he will be all tore up over this. JJ was one of his favorite riders and I know he will take this news hard. Our Pro riders mean alot to the sport and to many of the fans, and something like this will stop you cold. I am not sure what can be done to limit risks in our sport, but I believe there is enough information out there to justify the sanctioning bodies to make some changes. What changes could be made, I have no idea.

Joecool1264
07-31-2006, 02:48 PM
Any update on JJ? I keep browsing the web hoping for good news. JJ your in our prayers.

STEVENJANNA
07-31-2006, 02:52 PM
^^^^^^^ That was the picture I was talking about.

insaneracin2003
07-31-2006, 02:57 PM
man that is terrible.I hope JJ has a great recovery. there will be some extra praying in my household tonight. GWS Jeremiah!!!

raptor_02
07-31-2006, 03:03 PM
everyone out there that reads this forum (myself included) needs to really take time out and pray. Have faith in what your praying for and God will answer your prayers. God will take care of Jeremiah and his family. HAVE FAITH AND PRAY!!

I think instead of having high speed big sweeping first turns like Glen Helen and that track previously raced they need to have a 180 degree first turn like for example muddy creek. That way you will be on the brakes going into the first turn instead of on the gas which will slow the speeds alot and hopefully decrease injury's. But no matter what u do there will always be first turn pileups. The key is try to design a holeshot to where the pile will occur at slower speeds.

Mxjunkie
07-31-2006, 03:09 PM
I came home and looked at my JJ poster and my heart dropped, I'm so bummed! I have been a JJ fan since I was little back in the day of the 250r's I wish him the best of luck on the road to recovery..

It seem's like this has been happening alot my heart goes out to everyone and their family's going thru this :(

Warnerade
07-31-2006, 03:22 PM
I agree....Prayers help, wether people beleive in it or not. Ever since I crashed at redbud last year, I have prayed before every time i pull my quad onto the track...I beleive that it helps..and so far I've been safe, with a few close calls...but they could have turned out much worse.

Please pray for JJ and his family tonite, wether you beleive it helps or not. The man deserves it.

z400ryder5
07-31-2006, 03:25 PM
any news yet guys???? i got his mud cap from REDBUD..... when i look at it im like wtf.. but any new guys..

Mxjunkie
07-31-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
I agree....Prayers help, wether people beleive in it or not. Ever since I crashed at redbud last year, I have prayed before every time i pull my quad onto the track...I beleive that it helps..and so far I've been safe, with a few close calls...but they could have turned out much worse.

Please pray for JJ and his family tonite, wether you beleive it helps or not. The man deserves it.

I will be one to say that I belive in this as well, ever since I wrecked 4-5 years ago, totaling my knee and breaking my tailbone, I allway's pray for some good luck out on the track even if I am just play riding.. I've had some damn near close calls before but I allways end up staying rubber side down...
Nacsracer027 just remebered, about 6 months ago I was praticing out on my xc track and I took a turn hauling *** and I spun out, flew down a huge hill and rode inbetween 2 trees at 40+ that I normally went thru going 10-15 if that.. I allways say a little thing before I ride just for good luck in times like those!

emerson137
07-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Oh Wow this is a huge, blow to me. I love watch him race, and from what I have herd threw out the year's is that he is a wonderfull guy, I my self took a nasty crach up here in minnesota 3 week's ago broke my leg and wrist I still don't have feeling my finger's yet. but each day get better, and better
i do Know THIS.ALL my healing Came from ALL MY FRIEND'S, FAMILLY,FELLOW RACER, FAN'S AND THERE PRAYER'S fOR ME. FOR SOME REASON THEY TOOK A SECOND LOOK AT MY LEG AND OPPTED TO NOT DO SURGURY ON IT A MERICAL. MY WRIST WAS BLOWEN APART,DOC TOLD ME THERE GOING TO HAVE TO FUSE IT. GOD GAVE THE DOC STRANGTH TO FIX MY WRIST IT AND NOW I BELIVE THAT IT MY TURN TO PRAY FOR JJ , BELIVE IN HIM TELL YOUR SELF THAT HE IS STRONG, HE GOT THAT FAR RACIN BY HOW BELIVING IN HIM SELF. I AM SURE HE ANT GOIN TO GIVE UP.

JJ HANG IN THERE. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

WheelieMan4
07-31-2006, 04:52 PM
anyone hear how the surgery went yet??

Nick shupe
07-31-2006, 09:10 PM
WOW,Man that was a bad crash by far:( it happend so fast just in the blink of an eye his life has been forever change. Get well JJ

MX300ex
07-31-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by WheelieMan4
anyone hear how the surgery went yet??

hes still in surgery still