PDA

View Full Version : raced a Banshee first time

Flodies400ex
07-30-2006, 07:49 PM
well I just got my 450ER on tuesday and today on sunday I didnt think I can beat a banshee and i did and it had a stroker kit with toomie pipes and a hole **** load of other modded parts and he went blowing right by me like nothing and so I raced him 4 times at the sand flats and he beat me like 2 out of 4 times because I did a wheelie at the start. He had a 6inch swing arm with sand tires and I had the HRC kit, k&n, LRD full pipe and sand devel tires. I didnt think I can keep up because I weigh 230 pounds and he was like 170 or 180. I had a good time beating him because I actually never beat anybody before with my 400ex so i got the 450ER

i will post some pictures of quad soon

GIXXER1KR
07-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Congrats!!!Get used to winning your on 1 of the baddest 4 strokes out there.Just think if you were extended!LOL youd have taken all 4 LOL!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Flodies400ex
07-30-2006, 08:10 PM
my neck hurts because of going so fast lol but yea i told my friend and he no way you got 45Er and said yes way and he has a stock 450R and he said does it go faster than mine and I said yea it does real fast lol I so happy :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: