View Full Version : everyone say prayers for recovery of Jeremiah Jones

QuadJunkies
07-30-2006, 07:46 PM
My heart sank when I read this today...

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/atvamx200612jeremiahjonesspinalinjury.html

MY prayers go out to Jeremiah and his family.

I hope he fully recovers :(

miller821
07-30-2006, 07:49 PM
For sure, I just read this in the Unadilla section and my prayers and thoughts out to him and his family:(

watts16
07-30-2006, 07:50 PM
:( :(
My prayers are with him and his family Hope he recovers fully. And be able to race again. I talked to him at the WPSA race in taylorville. He was a really nice guy.

Pappy
07-30-2006, 07:50 PM
:( I pray for the best Jeremiah

trx400exxracer
07-30-2006, 07:51 PM
no way that was my favorite rider man my prayers go out to him and his family

hope he gets well soon so he can whoop some tail on the mx track he is my favorite rider i really do wish he could race again anyways my prayers go out to him and his family

Nick shupe
07-30-2006, 07:53 PM
I feel so bad for him and his family. I just hope for the very best for Jeremiah and hope he's able to return to racing one day. You got all of our prayers Jeremiah pull through buddy

Doober
07-30-2006, 07:54 PM
i hope he makes a speedy recovery and back on the track in no time.

MotoX3
07-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Wow....thats a terrible thing to happen to anyone....my prayers go out....it seems like this kind of injury is happening soooo often right now...almost makes ya think:ermm:

2000ex
07-30-2006, 07:57 PM
JJ,

Best of luck and hope for a speedy recovery.

Is it me, or have there been more horrific crashes over the past year ? Seems every week there are guys going down in horrible wrecks:(

Mx_523
07-30-2006, 08:01 PM
My prayers goes out to Jeremiah.:ermm: Good luck and have a speedy recovery.

Quad18star
07-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Wow ...... My prayers go out to him and his family . I hope the surgery goes well and he has a full recovery .

I'd love to see him return to racing , but I honestly think this will be the last time for him out on the track being this competitive . I know the PROs know the risks , but once something of this magnitude happens , I think it opens your eyes a little bit more ... and now that he's married and has a new baby , this just amplifies it . Just my opinion on it .

amonomous
07-30-2006, 08:04 PM
This was a shock to me when I heard about it. I wish the best to his family and hope he will eventually return to racing in the future.

procircuit406ex
07-30-2006, 08:07 PM
wow,my heart sank also.My prayers go to him and his family:(

QuadJunkies
07-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by 2000ex
JJ,

Best of luck and hope for a speedy recovery.

Is it me, or have there been more horrific crashes over the past year ? Seems every week there are guys going down in horrible wrecks:(

The faster and harder and larger racers numbers attending... the more your going to hear of accidents happening...

I still hate to hear this news though.:(

ZRider400
07-30-2006, 08:08 PM
Really sorry to hear that happened ( i was there)... I hope he recovers, and is back to 100%.

Get well soon JJ.

heres a pic of my g/f with gust/jones that was taken almost a hour before the crash.

ridered11
07-30-2006, 08:12 PM
:( that is horirble

i hope he makes a full recovery

Nick shupe
07-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Z rider,

Did you see the wreck by chance?

ZRider400
07-30-2006, 08:16 PM
nope i didnt, i happened to be looking away at the time and was taking videos of other parts of the track...then my friend pointed and i turned around and saw where he had crashed.

07-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by ZRider400
Really sorry to hear that happened ( i was there)... I hope he recovers, and is back to 100%.

Get well soon JJ.

heres a pic of my g/f with gust/jones that was taken almost a hour before the crash.

lol I was standing right next you when you took that pic.

but I hope JJ has a speed recovery

400exrider707
07-30-2006, 08:35 PM
I saw the wreck and it didn't look that bad, that really stinks man, he is one of the best riders out there and a nice person to top it off. I just got his signature like an hour before this happened.

JJ was just having a bad race day today, moto 1 he started off almost an entire lap down, and then moto 2 crash. Honestly he easily looked like the fastest rider out there today. Moto 1, even though he was in last, he was pulling away from the leaders.

JRP
07-30-2006, 08:55 PM
my prayers go out to the whole jones family, and i hope that jerimiah can make a full recovery and be racing in no time:)

440racer66
07-30-2006, 09:40 PM
dude my prayers are with him and his family

brapbrap13
07-30-2006, 09:43 PM
my prayers go out to the whole jones family.

je450
07-31-2006, 12:38 AM
thats is realy terible to hear jj is one of my favorite racers and imo the most naturaly talented pro racing today.

clutt225
07-31-2006, 01:00 AM
good luck and get well soon JJ

trick250r
07-31-2006, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Wow ...... My prayers go out to him and his family . I hope the surgery goes well and he has a full recovery .

I'd love to see him return to racing , but I honestly think this will be the last time for him out on the track being this competitive . I know the PROs know the risks , but once something of this magnitude happens , I think it opens your eyes a little bit more ... and now that he's married and has a new baby , this just amplifies it . Just my opinion on it .

my thoughts exactly

Mxjunkie
07-31-2006, 04:22 AM
wow this has been happening alot lately :(

Best of luck to Jeremiah and his family

TWISTED
07-31-2006, 04:38 AM
My family's thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

jdwxv3
07-31-2006, 04:41 AM
Wow, him and his family are in my prayers. I just hope he can regain some funtion of his legs. Terrible thing to happen to anyone. Really makes a person put things into perspective.

jcv400ex
07-31-2006, 05:38 AM
My heart sank when I read this. JJ is one of the nicest racers on the pro circut, and I was really pulling for him this year. I wish him well and hope for a full recovery.

signboy
07-31-2006, 06:37 AM
Everyone here at Three One Seven Graphics prayers are with you Jeremiah and your family.

insaneracin2003
07-31-2006, 09:06 AM
ttt for jj,get well soon.my prayers to you and your family......:(

quadfreakz
07-31-2006, 09:20 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family

quads14589
07-31-2006, 09:29 AM
my prayers go out to his family

Nick110
07-31-2006, 09:31 AM
My prayers go out to him and his family, there is no doubt in my mind that her will be on a quad again. If its at the same level as he was is another question.

That turn hat he crashed on was very bad. People were crashing there all day.

Anyways, when JJ crashed I saw a guy pretend he was a Paramedic and went up to him and stuffed his goggles under his shirt and walked away. I just dont understand how some one can do this.

orca0294
07-31-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Nick110
My prayers go out to him and his family, there is no doubt in my mind that her will be on a quad again. If its at the same level as he was is another question.

Anyways, when JJ crashed I saw a guy pretend he was a Paramedic and went up to him and stuffed his goggles under his shirt and walked away. I just dont understand how some one can do this.
Thats redicilous if someone had the nerve to do that as some one just crashed. Beside that, my thoughts and prayers go out to jermiah and I hope to see him make a speedy recovery and back out racing or riding his quad. Also, as people said it has been happening more and more; I think its happening because the larger turn outs and people pushing them selves further and further.

insaneracin2003
07-31-2006, 09:37 AM

are you serious about the goggle thing,that is a shame....get well soon jj.

QuadJunkies
07-31-2006, 09:41 AM

Are you kidding me??!!!!!!!! Does anyone know who this dirtbag was? what the he!! is wrong with people!:grr:
Karma will catch up with him.

LE450RACER#77
07-31-2006, 09:45 AM
Many prayers out to the Jones family !!!!!!!!!!! Hope all goes well.

Nick110
07-31-2006, 10:36 AM
I am dead serious. I would of confronted him but i was in the middle and he was on the other side of the track and I had hurt my leg so i couldnt run.

hurleygurl_7
07-31-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
I saw the wreck and it didn't look that bad, that really stinks man, he is one of the best riders out there and a nice person to top it off. I just got his signature like an hour before this happened.

JJ was just having a bad race day today, moto 1 he started off almost an entire lap down, and then moto 2 crash. Honestly he easily looked like the fastest rider out there today. Moto 1, even though he was in last, he was pulling away from the leaders.

yeah i was there and definitely not sure where u got the idea that it didnt look that bad.. probably one of the worst crashes ive ever seen.. and he didnt move for about 10 minutes.. yah definitely a really horrible crash, you must not have been watching from the starting line

BlasterRacer26
07-31-2006, 10:52 AM
I hope Jermiah has a full recovery and my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Nick shupe
07-31-2006, 11:09 AM
I can't belive somebody went up to him and took his googles what the he** is that :grr: just like that other guy said what go's around comes around. I hope you're happy whoever got those googles A**hole. JJ is really hurt now and all you're thinking about his googles. Some poeple are really messed up in the head. JJ get well soon

Brad77
07-31-2006, 12:22 PM
Its hard for me to grasp that someone had the nerve to steal JJ's goggles.

My prayers are with him and his family. I hope he has a full recovery. He needs to be able to run after that new baby.

QuadJunkies
07-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Brad77
. I hope he has a full recovery. He needs to be able to run after that new baby.

I am more concerned about this than his racing. :( It would be great forhim to have both, but family is most important .

trict_out
07-31-2006, 01:13 PM
updates anyone???

MX300ex
07-31-2006, 01:16 PM
yes any updates?

quadracr
07-31-2006, 01:17 PM
What a horrible thing to happen to a truly great ambassador for the sport. A nice family man that rides clean and has a good clean image for the sport. I wish him the best.
Maybe the ATVA needs to start looking at these tracks. Most of these tracks are dirt bike tracks that have been modified for quads. Obviously the dynamics are different between the two vehicles. They need to look at making things safer. I want to see a race not carnage.
BTW does anybody have any new yet on the surgery, it should be about 4:00 Eastern time.

insaneracin2003
07-31-2006, 01:27 PM
Does Team Suzuki/Yoshimura have an official web-site that we might get info on?

#88yfz
07-31-2006, 01:47 PM
A terrible tragedy is all i can say about this to a hero among all of us!

JRP
07-31-2006, 01:54 PM
"I spoke with Jamie this evening, as of 1:00pm JJ had not gone into surgery yet. They are checking out a heart murmur before he goes into surgery. The surgery will be probably 5 hours once he is in. She says there is only a 1% chance of him walking again. With the power or prayer maybe enough of us can help his chances. PLEASE PRAY FOR JERIMIAH!"

Quote from another site...

Nick110
07-31-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by JRP
"I spoke with Jamie this evening, as of 1:00pm JJ had not gone into surgery yet. They are checking out a heart murmur before he goes into surgery. The surgery will be probably 5 hours once he is in. She says there is only a 1% chance of him walking again. With the power or prayer maybe enough of us can help his chances. PLEASE PRAY FOR JERIMIAH!"

Quote from another site...

Oh man thats terrible. I know with all the prayers he is givin and with such drive and heart he will walk again.

And for the people that are talking about the tracks, they deffinatly need to make them safer or better for quads to ride. I was talking to one of the track workers at the Dilla and he said in the 11 years he has been working there he has never seen it that bad. Im sure for the people that raced or rode on sunday that the track was BAD. It was basically a huge whoop section.

polcat1p
07-31-2006, 03:10 PM
Ill pray for that 1% chance.

MX300ex
07-31-2006, 03:14 PM
i found this pic on another site..

god this sucks so much, i hope he can walk again. he was one of the best riders out there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/ctracer/P7303468.jpg

87250rxrider
07-31-2006, 03:32 PM
he's got my prayers. i witnessed the wreck, as i was right on the hill near the gate. it was horrible seeing JJ lay there motionless as every other rider got up and remounted their quads. i had just gotten his autograph 1 hour before the race and its hard to think that one minute he's doing great and the next he's in the hospital with a spinal cord injury and broken back. it was an absolutely horrible wreck. i wish him and his family the best of luck.

amonomous
07-31-2006, 03:33 PM
i cant even imagine what his family is going through right now
and it was just yesterday that i was watching his part in huevos and now to think that he might never be able to do that again is weird

TrapZ400
07-31-2006, 03:48 PM
yeah his part was my favorite in Huevos 8

f1502nv
07-31-2006, 03:53 PM
i will be praying for everyone this year who has had tragety strike them while on the track and hope for a full recovery for all of them.......

07-31-2006, 03:56 PM
Wow, that picture. :(

Pullthrough JJ..

ShiftRacr400
07-31-2006, 04:20 PM
JJ and his family will be in my prayers. Such a horrible thing to happen to one of the best racers in the ATVA. He was a good clean rider, and a great role model for the sport. Hopefully JJ will have a safe speedy recovery.

markk
07-31-2006, 04:26 PM
Get well soon JJ you have all the prayers from us Centralia Boys!!!!

dawn
07-31-2006, 04:28 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with Jeremiah and his family through this most difficult time in their life. I cant imagine what he and they are going through right now. Again, I will be praying for them

juanki
07-31-2006, 05:41 PM
all my sympaties to jj and his family, only hope and pray thath everything goes well.

Blizzard24
07-31-2006, 05:44 PM
My prayers go out to JJ and his family. These are the things you never want to read about.

I am sure his determination and drive will now make him a role model in an entirely different capacity.

I wish you a speedy and full recovery JJ!!!

Tommy 17
07-31-2006, 05:44 PM
get better man!

450Racer
07-31-2006, 05:45 PM
wow. this is horrible. after i got back from therapy today, my dad called me and told me. my familly and i are all praying for him. i'm sure that in a few months, he will be fully independent. but he will need all of our prayers. as a parapeligic myself, and being my 6th week of therapy, it takes family, friends, you guys, god, and a positive attitude, which i'm sure he'll have. he was a huge role model and will be an ever better one. god bless.

DBF1972
07-31-2006, 05:53 PM
This is terrible news. Very upsetting to me, he is my favorite rider. JJ is the most down to earth person there is out there racing today. I talked with him for a little bit at the Budds Creek National. He is a quiet, but very nice guy. My wife and I feel so bad for him and his family. Our thoughts and prayers are with him always, and we hope him and his family the best. God bless.

user101
07-31-2006, 06:01 PM
My Family and I will keep him in our prayers. Get better man!!!!

MX300ex
07-31-2006, 06:15 PM
its now 8:30 where any more news on jj?

Blizzard24
07-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by 450Racer
he was a huge role model and will be an ever better one. god bless.

You are the role model here man, He will need someone like you.

I have read your progress and you truly are a role model and an inspiration. God bless you!

ShiftRacr400
07-31-2006, 06:26 PM
Does anyone know an address or something so we can send some get well cards or anything else?

TDBRPH
07-31-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Blizzard24
You are the role model here man, He will need someone like you.

I have read your progress and you truly are a role model and an inspiration. God bless you!

Bliz, You took the words out of my mouth.

Anthony's Dad
07-31-2006, 10:47 PM
Jeremiah is now where Anthony was six weeks ago. I don't know the true prognosis of his injury, but I can tell you what will help. When the cards and letters started coming in it truly lifted Anthony's spirits and gave him motivation. Also, the posts on this site were awsome. You guys are the best.
Anthony also got a less than one percent chance to ever walk again. The only thing is, that's a one percent for the average person... not a quad racer... especially with JJ being one of the best in the world. It takes an unbelievable amount of dedication and work to get where he is. If he applies the same heart and guts to his recovery that he has in racing, the chances get a hell of a lot better! When an address is posted for JJ, please send him cards and well wishes. You just can't believe the difference it makes. As already has been said, there is nothing stronger than the power of prayer. With God, ANYTHING is possible.
Anthony has already proven the doctors wrong several times and has been up on leg braces even though he can't feel his legs.
Jeremiah, you and your family will be in our prayers. God Bless you.

QuadJunkies
08-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Pappys got some updated info for everyone !

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2399337#post2399337

motoXmum
08-01-2006, 12:40 AM
I don't see anything funny about it, and i dont think it looks fake, i just think oh my god...it makes me cry...I'm with you these guys need all our prays

Admin
08-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Shortly after 2AM, this Tuesday Morning, the surgeons completed the nearly six hour long operation on Jeremiah Jones. Unfortunately, his spinal cord was found to be seriously damaged as anticipated, but it hasn’t been announced whether it is damaged or actually severed, which would be the worse case scenario. As of now, the odds are not in favor of Jeremiah ever walking again, but as anyone who has been fortunate enough to know and meet Jeremiah will tell you, he will give it everything in his power to overcome this hurdle.

The surgeons applied a bone graph and screws to Jeremiah’s damaged vertebrate, which has set the stage for the healing process to begin. All we can do now is pray for Jeremiah Jones and his family during this very difficult time, but as Joe Byrd’s Mechanic, Dan Lamey, told me today, “Jeremiah still has the use of his arms, and he can still do almost anything he wants.” Dan should know because he was paralyzed from the chest down in 1983 when he went through a fence at the start of a race on an ATC, and he has since become one of the most respected engine builders in the ATV Industry.

Jeremiah’s Mom, Brenda, has been overwhelmed by all the support that Jones family has received from the ATV community, and the Jones family thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

WheelieMan4
08-01-2006, 07:02 AM
:eek: :( :( :eek: Wow, this is the most upsetting news I have heard in a long time..

gmland
08-01-2006, 07:25 AM
Very sad news - there is still hope for a miracle though! God speed on full and complete recovery young man...

MX MaNiAc 06
08-01-2006, 07:36 AM
Im praying for u JJ.

I hope u can be on ur feet to raise ur child.

jcv400ex
08-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the update Harlen. Hang in there JJ, you've got plenty of fans pulling for you, our prayers will be answered.

08-01-2006, 08:01 AM
If anyone gets an addres to send cards / letter to, PLEASE share it.

Emails are too impersonal. Cards and letter are the thing.

insaneracin2003
08-01-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by garandman
If anyone gets an addres to send cards / letter to, PLEASE share it.

Emails are too impersonal. Cards and letter are the thing. YES,Definately share the address so my card can be sent....gws JJ

JRP
08-01-2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
YES,Definately share the address so my card can be sent....gws JJ

yeai would also like to know the adress, so i can send a card too. Get well soon JJ!

rooster300ex
08-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Man I don't know what to say. I will for sure pray for JJ. I hope for the best.

Nick shupe
08-01-2006, 10:12 AM
JJ is a very strong person and I know he well pull through this horrible time in his life he's to good of a person not to. To his family and friends my heart go's out to you and we have all been praying a lot and when the time is write I would like to send JJ a get well card.

QuadJunkies
08-01-2006, 10:53 AM
here is some info that T Creech just posted on the update topic...

Contact Information
I have just spoken with the Jones family. Jeremiah is siting up in bed and is expected to be released from the hospital in the next few days. We have set up an email for good wishes and I have an address for those of you who would like to send get well cards in the mail. The Jones family are investigating many medical procedures to put Jeremiah in the best possible position for his future. The spinal cord has been damaged between the 11th and 12th Vertebrae. He has had some positive moments and nothing is written in stone yet since the extent of damage is not completely known at this time. The Jones family really appreciates all the good wishes and prayers, and thanks everyone from the bottom of their hearts for all the good wishes.

Cards or letters can be mailed to:

Jeremiah Jones
811 William Simmons Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101

emails can be sent to:

jjones@danacreechracing.com

insaneracin2003
08-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies

Contact Information
I have just spoken with the Jones family. Jeremiah is siting up in bed and is expected to be released from the hospital in the next few days. We have set up an email for good wishes and I have an address for those of you who would like to send get well cards in the mail. The Jones family are investigating many medical procedures to put Jeremiah in the best possible position for his future. The spinal cord has been damaged between the 11th and 12th Vertebrae. He has had some positive moments and nothing is written in stone yet since the extent of damage is not completely known at this time. The Jones family really appreciates all the good wishes and prayers, and thanks everyone from the bottom of their hearts for all the good wishes.

Jeremiah Jones
811 William Simmons Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101

emails can be sent to:

Thanks QJ

Honda TRX250ex
08-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by rooster300ex
Man I don't know what to say. I will for sure pray for JJ. I hope for the best.
:(

sprtrx300ex
08-01-2006, 01:41 PM
get better JJ!

gncc025
08-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Hope you get well soon Jeremiah! :(

I'll be praying for ya man.

MX300ex
08-01-2006, 03:34 PM

Contact Information

Jeremiah Jones
811 William Simmons Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101

emails can be sent to:

im glad he is up and doing well for the situation he is in. i pray to go that he can recover and walk again. jj and his family will be in my prayers

Guy400
08-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Best of luck to JJ and I pray for a speedy recovery.

KY Woods Rider
08-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Jeremiah will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

This really hits home for me, as 10 weeks ago I was laying in the hospital with a burst fracture of L2 (due to a dirt bike wreck) and wondering how things were going to turn out. I got lucky though, and after some rather intense therapy, I can walk.

Due to the location of the facture, JJ's chances are not quite as good as mine were; but there's always that chance, no matter how small, and that's what you've got to hope and pray for.

Lax
08-01-2006, 06:27 PM
wow, i never knew it was this bad, hes partially paralyzed.

I work in a hospital transporting people, and I visit this once in a while, the neurology floor and spinal floor, and to be honest back injury treatment have been advancing rapidly, I think with great odds hes going to be fine.

250ex13
08-01-2006, 10:29 PM
any more updates? :(

quadracr
08-02-2006, 05:39 PM
ttt

QuadJunkies
08-03-2006, 12:07 AM
Im sure there will be more updates when they become avail.
Im sure the family is needing some time to absorb all this and need some time. ;)

PeeWee21
08-04-2006, 06:34 AM
edited

Honda TRX250ex
08-04-2006, 08:35 AM
edited

Pappy
08-04-2006, 08:41 AM
Guys, as much as I would have loved to see the positive in anything posted, that information is not factual. The feeling JJ has is pressure as described by the family. I wish he would just get up and walk out of there, but when you re post something from another sight please try and make sure it is accurate info.

PeeWee21
08-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Sorry Pappy, i've seen it on several different sites and no one was saying it was not factual so i took it as i read it. Sorry to anyone and everyone, i gues i just got a little excited about it, i really hope that it DOES COME TRUE!! Again, sorry to everyone.

Pappy
08-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Trust me, I wish someone would post that he kicked the doc in the rear and ran back to the track! We have told the family that on this website, we would only allow information to be posted that came from them or a small circle of those that surround JJ. Its a dis-service to him for anyone to speculate, he needs our support, he doesnt need rumors.

PeeWee21
08-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Its a dis-service to him for anyone to speculate, he needs our support, he doesnt need rumors.

I agree 100%, i guess the fact that i have seen it so much i just new it was true. JJ is my favorite rider bar none.....false hope is worse than no hope. I just hope that i did'nt give a bunch of members that " false hope ". I apologize again. Pappy......he WILL be on a race track again racing.....mark my words!

08-04-2006, 09:26 AM
There's a thread on RiderDown.org.

Honda TRX250ex
08-04-2006, 06:40 PM
:( :( :( :( :(
I wish he gets better soon.
He will pull through I believe in him.
Get better JJ

markk
08-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Prayers work for good people, and everyone who has ever meet JJ on or off the track could tell you that he is a great guy, and a great RIDER/VOICE for the sport.

I posted a little info about him on my MYspace page, and friends of mine who have no clue who he is or what he means to soo many people are praying for him, and wishing him the best!!!

400exc
08-07-2006, 07:02 AM
wow.... this is bad. Hope he comes back and races again. Hes in my prayers.

prepracing
08-08-2006, 06:08 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you JJ and Family :macho

QuadJunkies
08-10-2006, 10:12 AM
I just ordered my bracelets . Makes me feel good to contribute somehow.

Honda TRX250ex
08-10-2006, 10:24 AM
I just ordered my bracelets . Makes me feel good to contribute somehow.
I ordered mine too

Mx_523
08-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Same.:)