PDA

View Full Version : Women's Riding Jerseys-Sizes

Lolli2
07-30-2006, 02:18 PM
Just wondered if any of the girls on the site know what measurements the small and medium women's jerseys are. I can't decide which one to get. I usually get the men's small and it's pretty big.

What do you wear? If you would, PM me your measurements and what size jersey you wear please. I know I wouldn't feel comfortable posting my sizes, lol. I need to get one here for next weekend and I don't want to order the wrong size.

I've checked Fox's, MSR's, Answer's, RM, Dennis Kirk's websites for sizing and can't find a charts for women's jerseys.

Thanks in advance.
Laura

QuadJunkies
07-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Lolli2
Just wondered if any of the girls on the site know what measurements the small and medium women's jerseys are. I can't decide which one to get. I usually get the men's small and it's pretty big.

What do you wear? If you would, PM me your measurements and what size jersey you wear please. I know I wouldn't feel comfortable posting my sizes, lol. I need to get one here for next weekend and I don't want to order the wrong size.

I've checked Fox's, MSR's, Answer's, RM, Dennis Kirk's websites for sizing and can't find a charts for women's jerseys.

Thanks in advance.
Laura

QuadJunkies
07-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Laura, check your PM's .
I just now saw what size you normally wear. bust size will make some difference ,but not too bad if you can wear a Mens small ther is many choices out there for you
:o

Lolli2
07-30-2006, 10:09 PM
I just PM'd you back. A men's small is pretty roomy for me but I'm not sure if the women's jerseys are more like women's sizes or junior girls sizes.
Thanks so much!