PDA

View Full Version : A dedication video

QuadJunkies
07-30-2006, 09:40 AM
this is a dedication video I made of just my kids racing ..

I was short on footage cause my Camcorder was messed up most of the spring /summer racing,but I salvaged enough to get by.

http://media.putfile.com/Kelsey--Brandons-Dedication-video

All the footage is from State MX series, so far they are 1st and 2nd in State with one race to go :)

Im sure proud of how well they are doing this year they got stung a fw times( as you can see in the video lol) but they keep determined

This will be some of the last racing Kelsey(LILQJ) will be doing on here mini as she will be moving on to her Blaster next spring. She kind has mixed feelings about it cause she LOVES her mini, but I
think as time goes on and she gets it fully build to race, she will be better off.

Brandon will now have TWO minis, one for a back up and we will be putting the stoker into his Eton in the spring ,or may sell BOTH minis and get lil man something completly new ..We havent decided just yet .

One thing we have decided was we have decided to move out of State racing and do more traveling next spring by racing mainly out of state to Events to get opportunity to race with more kids, so we wont be racing alot more FULL series for the time being. This was something that we talked about as a family, but the kids mainly decided they would rather race LESS to get chances to race with MORE kids .At any rate, I wanted to capture some of the last local/State racing

Congradulations to Kelsey and Brandons racing season! We are so proud ;)

Hope you enjoy the video!

stoled_400_:(
07-30-2006, 10:13 AM
nice video...good luck for next spring :)

QuadJunkies
07-30-2006, 04:57 PM

JRP
07-30-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by stoled_400_:(

SwainRacing
07-30-2006, 06:23 PM
QJ nice video as always. We have just bought 2 new blaster for our kids. Tyler will be racing for the first time on it next weekend. he has only ridden it about 3 time. I could not belive how well he picked up on it and was doing a few nice sized double jumps on it last weekend, the first time he rode it. Moving up to the blaster from the LT80 was the best thing we have done. I should have never built up the LT80 for him this year. Good luck next year.

QuadJunkies
07-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Thanks Swain:) thats good to hear!!

She has done pretty good on it, but still needs to figure out thie shifting /timing ALOT more. We havent done much on it yet,just swapped out the front tires to holeshots and rears to Tamers for now .

It will be a YZ125 conversion for next season and saving the stock motor for something later on. :D then we will get suspention.We are hoping to have it done before the spring season.

jrspawn
07-30-2006, 09:08 PM
:eek2: WOW, those kids are ripping it up!!!! I bet you cant wait to get them on some bigger quads, those kids def. have some talent!

Justin

QuadJunkies
07-30-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
:eek2: WOW, those kids are ripping it up!!!! I bet you cant wait to get them on some bigger quads, those kids def. have some talent!

Justin
Wel,thanks I like to think they do :) I dont think thats bad at ALL for a mini rider ;)

As for biggerquads... lol well.... thats still up for debate..:o :p :scary:

My son is still set on wanting to ramp his mini :huh and Sis just wants to go straight for the 450r :eek2:

I think Ill compromise and say the blaster and stoker motor for my son :p

sly400ex
07-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Awesome! I'm sure you are so proud of them! My little girl is only only 9 mos., but I can't wait till she is ready to ride! I give her a few more months though.:chinese: :D

QuadJunkies
07-30-2006, 09:22 PM
Give it another year and buy her a powerwheel :D

brapbrap13
07-30-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by stoled_400_:(

LilQJ
07-31-2006, 09:52 AM
Thanks Mom! :)

procircuit406ex
07-31-2006, 11:46 AM
whats the name of this song and who sings it?

nice vid btw!:)

QuadJunkies
07-31-2006, 12:01 PM
It didnt turn out as nice as I would have liked since I was low on footage, but oh well.. I have a new Cam now so it shoud be better next time around:)

That song is Staind-falling.

LilQJ
10-04-2006, 09:44 PM
you should have waited until last wk ends race!:D