PDA

View Full Version : GoPher Dunes - Courtland, Ontario

Flyin-Low
07-29-2006, 05:02 PM
If anybody is goin here sometime soon, I will go for sure. Been wanting to go again for a while now but I would like to go with a few more people. Its an amazing track, very sandy and lots of competition.

Or if anybody just wants to hit up some trails in the Simcoe/Delhi area of Ontario, Canada Im game.

-Martin

HRC_rider
07-30-2006, 07:39 AM
I was there yesterday. No quads on the track other than me but hopefully a few will show up for the Ontario group ride at GD planned for Aug. 12.

Flyin-Low
07-30-2006, 09:44 AM
Yea, its still fun but it can get a bit sketchy without other quads to help make good lines. Ive been there a lot with my 400ex but never with my 450er. Ive never really been able to clear more than a couple jumps there. :scary:

atvfreak400
07-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Its a great track I go there a alot its great if you can get there early on a sat before the bikes rip it up.I will be there for the group ride hope to see you guys there I will be on the 400ex hybrid that make alot of noise.If you guys know of any ridding spots let me know I am always looking for new spots.

400exrida06
07-30-2006, 10:12 PM
Hey man gopher dunes is a pretty sweet track, im usually there all the time because its only a 5 minute drive on my quad for me, and i work there ocassionally but i havent been there for a couple days now due to working in tobacco, i hope alot of people show up for the group ride

Flyin-Low
07-31-2006, 07:02 PM
Ill be there for the group ride for sure. On a pretty much stock 450er :ermm: