PDA

View Full Version : National Arenacross

ridefastrgetoff
08-21-2002, 10:29 PM
I've been telling you guys/gals about a support program now for over 2 months and that it's going to kick off in October; we are now going to be kicking it off with the National Arenacross events. If you are wanting to jump on board with this promotion ( 20 to 30% off, tax advantages you may not have and the opportunity to make some bucks let me know now ! ) When October gets here, this thing will be jamming. We have had a phenominal summer, well beyond our expectations for only our second year but this being the first via the internet and nationwide; we are opening this offer up to anyone who rides. We now have some additional help and we want to hear from you ! For those of you who have already contacted us, we are processing your information and will be in touch with you within the next few days.

www.SyntheticsExcel.com

QuadTrix6
08-22-2002, 04:41 PM
where are you located?

ridefastrgetoff
08-22-2002, 08:49 PM
Oklahoma and the internet has made it possible for us to work with folks just like you from all over North America. We have a warehouse in Lancaster, PA and several other strategic locations around the U.S. Makes it pretty easy to get what you need within a couple days max.

brokeitin3
08-23-2002, 05:36 AM
if there is someway to make money, you gotta explain it real slow

ridefastrgetoff
08-23-2002, 08:06 AM
Here it is, the quick and easy version: If you race or ride you have expenses, right ?! The question is, are you currently able to deduct any of those expenses from your taxes ? No? By jumping on board with our Rider Support Program, that's one of the benefits, you can now operate your racing as a business and all of your expenses can become in part or whole write-offs; you're still able to do what you've been doing and have fun at it. What a deal ! If you wanna know more, email me at:

lubes4u@myexcel.com

There's nothing magical about this it's just smart business that you can still enjoy and have fun at !

www.SyntheticsExcel.com