PDA

View Full Version : 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #12 - Unadilla - New Berlin, NY – Preview & Coverage

Pages : 1 [2]

mjquadracer
08-10-2006, 11:36 PM
i guess it took a serious injury for these current crop of pros to finally realize that they need to quit riding like asses when it comes to the first turn. Man, some guys just dont know when to let off and take a mid pack start. I guess thats the only way some of these guys think they can win a moto! Too bad jones was the recipent of overzelous riders. Glad I dont have to ride against these guys! I think its time to retire.

racers
08-11-2006, 02:00 AM
I feel the same way ,but your waisting your breath telling riders to back off at the start.All the top riders have the ability to start 10 seconds late and still win. How many times after a bad start has Digger , Jeremiah,John,Cory,etc,come from near last to win . Some guys ARE fast and some guys just think they'er fast.Using other quads as they'er brakes . Banging quads on the jumps.Desperate moves come from desperate people.It's like Nascar without the roll cage !Ya the aggresive racer can win but can he win without intentionally touching another rider and ,giving him room to pass you if he can , proving who is the better rider on that day .We know how good it feels to win CLEAN . Way better that bashing and smashing and blocking your way to a win...................I guess I just waisted about 50 breaths !!! ...........Get well JJ

debsgr8
08-22-2006, 04:48 AM
Hi all,

I heard from Jamie the other day and she stated JJ is doing very well in rehab. He sometimes feels like his right leg is sleeping and numb and then loses the feeling, but it is something!

Jamie said JJ is doing wheelies in his wheelchair and if all goes well he will be home next week and continue his rehab there.

Please continue to post support on here for JJ and the family. I know he really enjoyed reading the posts I had printed for him while he was in Cooperstown after the accident.

Keep your faith and strength JJ and know we are all thinking of you and pulling for you!

MAD450r
08-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Im very happy to here JJis still in good spirits and I hope all goes well for him.

Keep up the good work JJ we're all pulling for you.