PDA

View Full Version : 250r after market frame

noissesboyobyal
07-28-2006, 11:19 PM
im looking to buy an after market frame of some sort. im looking for a lonestar but will accept any other offers. looking to be under 1200.... i dont want it to have been cracked or re welded or bent or anything. doesnt matter on what type of paint or if its crappy paint. if it comes with front end/rear end i will pay more than my price, im basacally open to any offers so fly away, but im mostly looking for a lone star. btw... this is going to be used as an mx frame for jumps and stuff.

Lonestar_R
07-29-2006, 11:33 AM
I have a Lonestar Baja Frame.....but it was fixed though.......one of the a-arm mount holes was egged shaped but it is fixed now.....other than that it isn't cracked or bent......it needs sandblasted and coated....I will sell it for 950 plus shipping.......I have some other parts if your looking for any others...like a custom rear wishbone link and an antivibe stem and clamp.....let me know....

noissesboyobyal
07-29-2006, 12:06 PM
yea i saw that frame on ebay, i just want to have a frame that will last me and not snap at where they welded it, even if it was professionally done. is the baja frame good for jumping? right now i have a stock swing arm so i dont think i can use a no link. is this frame for a no link? how does the a arm mount hole get egg shaped?

Lonestar_R
07-29-2006, 07:21 PM
the baja is the heaviest of the frames its only 8 pounds heavier than the MX...but the tubing thickness is thicker...in turn making it stronger....this frame will last you......the hole became egg shaped cause the bolt worked itself loose somehow.....and once it was loose it wouldn't take long to enlarge the whole....I am going to get the frame sandblasted and painted this week......your stock swingarm would work as long as its 88-89 style....this rear link is a stronger and smoother link...it looks similar to a stock wishbone but has needle bearings in it instead of just the bushings......bolts up just like stock......here is a pic of the link

this frame is a stock replacement...meaning all the stock componets bolt right up.......

Lonestar_R
08-01-2006, 04:19 PM
If I get it painted the price might go up.......since I will have to more money into it.......I will have to see what it is going to cost me to get it done.....but I was thinking black not red......but I don't really care what color it is....as long as its not in my garage