PDA

View Full Version : to build a new race track

juanki
07-28-2006, 08:31 PM
hello everybody....

well, its now oficial, we are about to build a new race track in my home town, the talk is allready done and we have a sponsor, that i guess everybody knows.. corona beer. here in my home town there is the factory that produces corona beer in cans that go mostly to california.

we have a land that is 310 ft X 620 ft, and we want to build a sport atv track and a 4x4 atv track smoething like wspa...

any sugesstions are welcome, thanks

300EXrider356
07-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Good luck, and put things like 55 gallon drums underneath the jumps and stuff so you dont have to use as much dirt.

DieselBoy
07-28-2006, 09:31 PM
I think the first thing on your list is a skidsteer loader, or some kind of loader.

juanki
07-28-2006, 10:04 PM
we have trucks for for dirt and a retro machine with a loader. so the equipment is at our disposition.

now what i have to figure out is the track lay out, my ascociets and i want to put at first safety for the riders, we'll strat with very low jumps and then as everybody gets better start building longer and higher.

we are tinking of doing a part of the track like a tt track and have like detours for the jumps, so people who wants to jumps they can and other go by. a mix between flat track and some larger jumps.

07-28-2006, 10:11 PM
310 ft X 620 ft???
Thats not going to be big:chinese:
But anyways a race track is a race track:p