PDA

View Full Version : scam?!?

250ex13
07-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the detailed informations provided. That has help alot on my own side and my customer is really impressed. I have just discussed with my customer and was able to convince him regards your last price ($3,100,00 )and considering the fact that yours is better of than the one he has seen before.issued out payment for you.
He has agreed to purchase yours to the other one which is at a high range in price. He has instructed that payment for the earlier order be cancelled and made out in your name and sent to you. The payment will get to you in a check of ($8,000.00) which is the actual payment of the cancelled order earlier made by my customer.

So you are required to deduct cost of your (2005 HONDA TRX250EX) ($3,100,00.00). whenpayment gets to you and send balance of ($4,900.00) to his shipper via western union money transfer or moneygram money transfer for the pick up and to be able to him upset shipping charges, and other charges.After payment has reached you and balance sent to the contracted shipper.

The title papers and other necessary documents will be signed and collected by the shipper at the agreed time of pick up.Please, i will appreciate it if this is ok with you, Confirm this and provide the following for easy carriage by the courier services delivering the payment.

1. Name....on the check

2. Address.... (not p.o.box)

3. Tel Phone....

Thanks and have a great day.

NorCalRacer
07-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Pretty obvious... scam:rolleyes:

Ralph
07-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Scam, basically what ends up happening is he gets 4,900 and your quad

Byte
07-28-2006, 05:50 PM
You need to turn this guy in to the authorities.

Very common scam.

GPracer2500
07-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Byte
...Very common scam.

Yep. I hear of this one all the time.

250ex13
07-28-2006, 06:04 PM
ok thanks guys.

250ex13
07-28-2006, 07:25 PM
I think scamers love me:confused: ive goten 6 of these

Hello Friend, Good Day,Exceedind to ur bid regarding your item for sale, How are you and business doing? hope all is fine.Am James a citizen of the united states but based in england,I am interested in the item you advertised for sale,vehemently l will like you to get back to me with the following details at your earliest convinience. 1) Is the item still available for sale. 2) Your final sale price. 3) More details on its present condiction. 4) Email me some pictures too if available. I will be expecting your reply as soon as possible cos all this will enable me to conclude if I will purchase or not.l reguest to have a handsive transcation with you.plz l do need ur urgent responce.... Note ......... send me ur contact number as well so that l can be able to reach with you Thanks For ur Co _ oprations - James

DieselBoy
07-28-2006, 09:43 PM
Hands down, a scam.