PDA

View Full Version : Graphics kits now available

Pappy
07-28-2006, 07:26 AM
Thanks to someone with more design talent then I have getting these going, we now have graphics available.

I hope you like them, they are available for all sport quads including the 300ex, and many color options and design backgrounds are available.

We will be stocking a slightly modified version that will only be available for purchase through BK Performance, for all other orders or color/design combinations, order from www.goforitgraphics.com

http://photo.gfigraphics.com/d/1926-1/g450RaRAZR23-BK.jpg

philys21
07-28-2006, 08:46 AM
they are similar to the ones I have on my bike.

hardkoratvmxr
07-28-2006, 09:41 AM
what is the price and what colors and models are you going to be stocking

Pappy
07-28-2006, 09:46 AM
I will be stocking a few for each model of popular quad, but will only be stocking the design I am having done. It will be a bit different then the one posted. It will be $104.95

The one posted is just my logo on their standard graphics. They offer alot of different designs and colors so that you can pick something you like and have our logo added to it if you so choose. I have given them permision to use our logo/name. The standard layouts run $99.95

Our "Team "graphics or "Support" graphics kits will only be available from us directly. I have added some design elements that should make them look even more custom.

I will also be running special pricing on these kits when I do a complete build or someone sends in alot of work etc.

coryatver
07-28-2006, 09:47 AM
Read the post