PDA

View Full Version : 450 aftermarket parts

Matt102
07-28-2006, 07:17 AM
Galfer wave rotor. Good shape. $75

Used Kick start. It is a little loose but works good. Good spare. $15

Front and rear aluminum wheel spacers. Will include the bolts needed to make them work. The fronts are pictured in the picture. Will make the quad 3" wider. They are for a honda bolt pattern. $20 per pair.

JE 13:1 High comp piston. Used for about half a season. You will need to buy rings. $75

Hinson Clutch hub. Good shape, no grooves on the ears. Pictures make it look discolored for some reason. $125

Maier Smooth Hood, black. I am leaving the # plate on it. Good shape, normal riding scratches. $20

Left and right front fenders and shrouds, race cut. They have a crack on one side. The metal brackets that hole the fenders on wont be included. $35

2 Sets of rear fenders. Both have a crack in the same area. You can see the cracks in the pics. Both are scratched from riding. I'm leaving the # plates on them. $35 bucks a piece.

Herrmann racing swingarm. Will come with a banshee chain guide. Good Shape. $350 shipped.

AC racing Front stadium bumper. Good shape, used for half a season. Will include # plate. $50

AC Racing standard nerfs. Normal wear from riding. One side has a slight dent, but they mount up fine. $60

Custom case saver. Billet Aluminum. $10

Motion Pro clutch assy. Good shape. $20

JB Racing +1-1/2" Steering Stem w/ Herrmann Racing big bar clamp. Great shape. $200 shipped.

GT Thunder MX linkage. Good Shape. I dont have any pics right now but will get some. $80.

All prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted.

I dont have a paypal account, so I wil have to take money orders.

Pics can be found at http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=26405&st=0

GDT
07-28-2006, 10:40 AM
i will take both pairs of spacers. pm'd you as well. box is full.

GDT
07-28-2006, 10:42 AM
argh, let me know how much shipping is as well.