PDA

View Full Version : Advice on dirt jumps...

Titanium
07-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Lets hear it. i have a back hoe and a dump truck. now i jus need instructions. and pictures lol.

bansheexcracer2
07-28-2006, 01:23 AM
use telephone poles covered with dirt for whoops.

400eXr1d3rZ
07-28-2006, 01:58 AM
Or get a ****load of telephone poles and stack them up, make a table top.

MX MaNiAc 06
07-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Is there a scoop on the front? I hope ur not gonna make jumps with just a backhoe.

Theres not much to say. Make a jump and a landing. If u cant get enough dirt then cover crap up with dirt. I have a jump with a pile of stumps covered in dirt for a landing.

Ruby Soho
07-28-2006, 07:51 AM
make one mound of dirt twice as high as you want the take off part of the jump, place that where you feel you have enough room to get enough speed to jump it. then, shape it. just take some flathead shovels and carve out how you want it.

then, make another mound of dirt however far back from the take off as you want. make that mound 2x the size as the take off and shape that. ride over them a bunch of times. pat them down and spray it with water keep riding up and down till its solid. then jump it.

hint: try to make your jumps before winter (if you live in the north) because if you let them sit throughout the winter, theyll freeze and be rock solid by the time spring rolls around