PDA

View Full Version : How to package a frame?

Sjorge450R
07-27-2006, 04:00 PM
Do you have any pics of how to send a frame? Also, is it okay if I send it with bolts in the spots where they are supposed to be?

Pappy
07-27-2006, 05:11 PM
300 ex frame, just take a piece of carbboard and make a nice secure flat spot between the rials. attach your shipping label and ship it.

keep your bolts, i dont need them

Sjorge450R
07-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
300 ex frame, just take a piece of carbboard and make a nice secure flat spot between the rials. attach your shipping label and ship it.

keep your bolts, i dont need them

so DHL or UPS isnt going to say anything about it not being boxed or wrapped. Well thats good to hear. So I am just going to ripp up a box and put it on both sides of the frame in near the middle and then tape it down???

Oh and I think my mom put the money in the bank today. I will find out and I will call you tomorow so you have your money for your vaction. What day should I ship this out? I dont want it just sitting there on your porch.

Pappy
07-27-2006, 05:23 PM
You can shrink wrap it if they say anything, but I recieve them here almost daily unpackaged

Feel free to send the frame when you like, there will be someone here to recieve parts.

Sjorge450R
07-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
You can shrink wrap it if they say anything, but I recieve them here almost daily unpackaged

Feel free to send the frame when you like, there will be someone here to recieve parts.

oh alright.