PDA

View Full Version : Need some 400EX parts

Keats
07-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Need some EX parts fella's....

1. Rear brake rotor. Stock, aftermarket, I don't care. Mines bent, time for a new one...

2. Aftermarket handlebars with clutch/perch and brake/perch, and grips. Also would take a parking brake block off plate if you got one....

3. Front bumper. Must be flat black, preferably IMS roll.

4. Arms, +2, +3 whatever, don't need these just want them.

5. Chassis/swingarm aftermarket skid plates.

I got some tires/rims or stock heelguards to "trade" along with cash...

AIM: Ruger357snub

Thanks!

buildinitnow
07-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Here's a flat black PRM front bumper that I got.....80 shipped, its in nice shape, and I also have those Laeger plus 2's in the picture with the spindles, tie rods, and tie rod ends. I want 500 for that settup or 600 for the whole settup shipped. Can't beat Laeger and PRM......

Bigg Pimpin
07-27-2006, 02:21 PM
I have a stock front brake resv and lever. PM me for details or check out my thread in the Honda parts section.

Keats
07-27-2006, 03:23 PM
Buildinitnow- rock on man WI kicks *****! I'm down here in Neenah.... Whole set-up includes what??

pimpin- sorry don't want stock. Mine are fine I'm just takin off my parking break and don't want the clunky lever/perch mounted there. thanks thogh

buildinitnow
07-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Yeah man WI is the STATE. Sorry bro the whole thing includes the a-arms, ball joints, a brand new ball joint in package, a spare ball joint, both spindles (didn't take them off because I didn't want to hurt the ball joints), all 4 tie rod ends, tie rods, and the black powdercoated PRM bumper. I have alot invested in this and this stuff is like brand new. 500 for all of it is a good deal. Let me know.

Keats
07-27-2006, 04:34 PM
Sounds like a helluva deal....anything you want for partial trades? I got some rims and tires...do you ice ride at all?? I got some studded tires to take off a little of the price?? Are the arms able to hold stock length shocks? If you have AIM hit me up at Ruger357snub....

buildinitnow
07-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Sorry bud, I got a couple sets of tires and a couple sets of studded tires. Yeah, they were made for stock length shocks. Yep its a good deal, you can call me at 715-456-2860 to get ahold of me. Ask for Luke

Laeger350RX
07-30-2006, 02:26 PM
I have a slightly used LSR anti-fade with Galfer wave rotor (about 8 hrs of use on axle nut and rotor) $210 shipped

Chino886
08-02-2006, 06:24 AM
I've got 1, 2, and 4 from your list...

1. Rear brake rotor. Stock, aftermarket, I don't care. Mines bent, time for a new one...

I have a galfer wave rotor and LSR anti-fade locknut-$200 shipped to your door

2. Aftermarket handlebars with clutch/perch and brake/perch, and grips. Also would take a parking brake block off plate if you got one....

I've got some pro taper bars with TLD cross bar pad, aftermarket clutch perch/lever, brake master cylinder/lever and a new set of Scott Grips (red)

4. Arms, +2, +3 whatever, don't need these just want them.

I have some Houser +3 LT a-arms, new upper heim joints, I also have some Custom Axis LT shocks for sale....

bradrychlik
08-03-2006, 01:08 AM
i have some +2 bugard arms for sale

johnsls
08-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Not to jump in but How much for the a-arms?

I don't need them either just looking to upgrade.

Keats - since I'm jumping in you have first dibs on a-arms, I might look at which ever ones you don't want.
BUMP

bradrychlik
08-03-2006, 01:10 PM
$275 shipped with tie rods and ends

Originally posted by johnsls
Not to jump in but How much for the a-arms?

I don't need them either just looking to upgrade.

Keats - since I'm jumping in you have first dibs on a-arms, I might look at which ever ones you don't want.
BUMP