PDA

View Full Version : Derisi Rear Shock Revalve

RideRed
07-27-2006, 10:43 AM
I have just had my rear shock revalved and resprung by Derisi Racing. I talked to Santo about a dozen times through e-mail and a few times on the phone. He was extremely personable and replied to my messages very quickly. I raced last Saturday (7-22) and sent the shock out Monday (7-24). Santo got the shock yesturday (7-26). He had to go out of town for a few days so he worked his a#$ off to get it finished up and sent back to me so I could put some seat time on it before the next race. I should have the shock back before the weekend. That will be less than a week turn around. I was very impressed with how hard he worked to make me happy. I will post my opinion of the finished product by next week. If the effort that he has put into getting it done reflects the work that he does, I'm susre I will be happy.

Lonestar_R
07-27-2006, 01:50 PM
You will absolutely love it....mine is awesome with his link......I pulled mine out of the box and ran it.......it and the fronts are great......Santo would get my business anytime.....he is a great guy to deal with

Pappy
07-29-2006, 06:27 AM
Santo does great work, and is one of the nicest guys to do business with. We have been happy with anything he has done for us over the years! Keep us posted on how well your set up works!

firefighterjosh
08-01-2006, 03:11 AM
He did the Suspension work on my banshee and it is perfect. It is the best suspension I have ever rode.

RideRed
08-08-2006, 10:24 AM
I raced for the first time with my Derisi revalve last weekend and all of you were right. It worked great. The stocker doesn't even begin to compare to the revalve and the new link. I am extremely satisfied.

jal232
08-08-2006, 10:43 AM
You get the link from Deresi? How much does the link run..Sending my axis shocks off to him..though about gettin his link also..

JW450R1
08-08-2006, 06:35 PM
how do i get a hold of him to get some prices and ideas?.....:)

firefighterjosh
08-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by JW450R1
how do i get a hold of him to get some prices and ideas?.....:)

http://www.derisiracing.com/

Phone:704.538.3512

Dave400ex
08-09-2006, 06:20 PM
I've talked with Santo many times. He will answer any and all questions. Great person to deal with. My Elka's will be going to him this winter.

Dune Surfer
08-09-2006, 07:37 PM
See, now that is great service, TCS should take note. My next shock rebuild will be with Derisi not TCS.

firefighterjosh
08-09-2006, 07:42 PM
I have talk to Derisi About my shocks and he helped me out alot. he did more then just take down my weight and hieght he also took note that I race XC and MX. He said he could do me a Pro A XC setup and it worked great.

RideRed
08-14-2006, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by jal232
You get the link from Deresi? How much does the link run..Sending my axis shocks off to him..though about gettin his link also..

Yeah, I got the link also. It makes a huge difference in cornering and acceleration. I think it was $150. It is a must for xc racing.