PDA

View Full Version : Well I was looking at this website and...

400eXr1d3rZ
07-26-2006, 11:47 PM
This guy is selling his 2005 special edition Yfz FOR 2800 DOLLARS!!!! I might have to take this chance and get it :blah:

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/classifieds.php?sec=classifieds&act=full&adID=9354#pictures18211

intruder
07-27-2006, 07:05 AM
He's in the UK looks like a scam to me. He's going to pay the shipping taxes how could he do that and sell it for 2800.00. Be carefull.

400eXr1d3rZ
07-28-2006, 01:00 AM
Here is the reply that I got.

Let me tell you that for the moment I'm in the process of the divorce with my wife and you know how this is... difficult for me, difficult for her and most of all for the children. So for the moment I'm spending some time with my parents in the London , United Kingdom and the atv is here with me . I know that this may not interest you but I have to be honest with you on the matter of this deal and this is the only reason why I need to sell the atv very fast since, by leaving my place , I lost my job and it is kind of difficult living from what my parents earn... and the money will help me a little until I can find something...Also I will tell you about the atv , that it is in excellent condition, first hand.
The shipping taxes are included in this price so you don't have to worry about .
So if you present interested please reply me so I can give you more information .
I wait your reply .

Sounds like he wants me to feel bad for him, then buy it. So he can rip me off 2800+ dollars

07-29-2006, 04:09 PM
Nah if I was you I wouldnt get it:rolleyes:
To much of a scam.
But the 2005 YFZ450 SE is unbelievable:p The power is huge. I love mine

Flodies400ex
07-29-2006, 10:18 PM
its a scam dude dont do it lol if you do then your getting scamed because I seen this before and they just lie

tltcracing
07-31-2006, 11:03 AM
i would check the vin and make sure its not stolen too.

tltcracing
07-31-2006, 11:12 AM
i was thinking more aboiut it and if thins guy is broke and lost his job hot did he have the money to fly to europe anyway. plus the charge to get the quad over there. :confused: the whole thing smels fishy to me but heck if you ant to spend your 3k on something that may or may not exist then im not stoping you.

400eXr1d3rZ
08-01-2006, 04:05 PM
HAHAHA, you have got to be kidding me, im not buying that. I know its a scam, what I didnt know is that he was in Europe. He posted it on a Louisiana website, I thought it was local, if it was local I would check it out.