PDA

View Full Version : longisland new york

noissesboyobyal
07-26-2006, 10:08 PM
where is there places around here (within 200 miles) of long island? i went to rausch creek the other day and that was a nice track. im looking for places like rausch creek. the ones i already know about are rausch creek, englishtown and atco. ive never been to atco or englishtown... how are they and how big are the jumps? i can do most of the ones that quads are aloud on at rausch creek, how do the other places compare jump wise? i kinda just started getting into jumping but i got big enough balls to try something alittle bigger. help me out.... not much to do on the island. -jay

mike nash
07-27-2006, 03:14 AM
island motocross,right in your backyard. Do a search.

noissesboyobyal
07-27-2006, 05:41 AM
yea ive been there before but its kinda small, i was looking for some better places thanks -jay

EXevan91
07-27-2006, 09:11 AM
e-town is got some cool jumps or atleat last year it did.

noissesboyobyal
07-27-2006, 09:55 AM
i used to go to e-town for drag racing but back then the track was for dirtbikes only i think.... i might check it out in a week or 2.

LWL-Yamaha
07-28-2006, 09:31 AM
My brother lives in Patchogue and he rides somewhere near his house. ( It takes like 5 minutes to get there)
I will talk to him this weekend and find out the name of the place

noissesboyobyal
07-28-2006, 09:53 AM
is it a track or an illegal place? my friend also lives in patchouge but he doesnt have a quad/dirtbike. theres this place that used to be right off of sunrise hyw (i dont know if its still there but it might be) that had some trails, it was in patchouge. im looking for like.... mx tracks and stuff not trails. thanks -jay

rpyfz450
08-03-2006, 01:21 PM
http://www.bluediamondpark.com/

noissesboyobyal
08-13-2006, 01:47 PM
anywhere else? im looking for places upstate. im looking for good mx tracks with a bunch of different jumps, small and big. i need some by thursday. i dont want it to be to far up west or north, i want it to be like 2 hours within long island, but im open to any tracks that are upstate.

mike nash
08-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Walden has open practice time to time or englishtown. As far as 2 hours from your door, dream on. Move to PA you'll have have no troubles. How about 6 hours plus to Breezewood, place sounds like it would be worth the trip.:D

noissesboyobyal
08-14-2006, 12:33 AM
i want to go to breezewoods but my mom wont take us that far, my mom said she wouldnt go any farther than rausch. i wish my friend could drive, hes 17 but he doesnt have something to haul it with.