PDA

View Full Version : whcih one??

10-11-2001, 09:47 AM
Ok, I have gotten out of sport quads for a while after my 400ex, and got into 4x4sand dirtbikes. I am now back in the market for asport quad with reverse. I used to have a 300ex and loved it. I am now thinking about getting another 300ex or maybe even a warrior. When I had my 300, my best friend had a warrior and kept it at my house. I used to like riding it because of the egronomics were roomier. I am 5' 10" and have been riding since I was 3 years old. I just like rec trail riding. Should I get the warrior or the 300ex? I just can't decide. The only thing I question on the warrior is the fact of it being 2 valve and not 4valve, and how much that hampers the sport performance for when I get in the mood for little friendly competitive drags like I do everytime I am at Haspin Acres. lol. thanx for any help. just give me thoughts and opinions/experiences.

4punksdad
10-13-2001, 07:06 AM
I have ridden both warriors & 300EX's. I would far rather own a 300EX than a warrior.

but if a sport quad with reverse is what you MUST have...........I would wait to see what the new suzuki has to offer.

trx400ex
10-13-2001, 11:53 AM
ummmmmm...you like warriors?:huh :huh :huh :huh if you thing a warrior is comfy, ride a 400ex, screw reverse, whats a 4 by4 sand dirtbike?