PDA

View Full Version : C-Clip for Works Rear Suspension? Where can I get one?

jarednfischer
07-26-2006, 09:31 PM
I have a works rear suspension, when taking the springs off to get powdercoated the c-clip that was on it snapped in half. Any ideas on where to get a replacement???

fandl450r
07-27-2006, 05:50 AM
I'm sure anyone who is a works dealer can get it. along with getting it directly from Works.

jarednfischer
07-27-2006, 07:53 AM
You would think... The ones I have tried don't most just have rebuild kits. Its kindof a thick c-clip so it may be difficult to find a generic one...

Colby@C&DRacing
07-27-2006, 08:05 AM
The clip you are talking about is suppose to be two pieces it did not break:)

jarednfischer
07-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Holy Jeez are you serious? I think I threw one piece away! Dah! Hopefully I can find it. Wow, still I would probably buy another one. Dah, I bought the quad with the rear suspension so there is no way I could have known. Wow, really, two peices? Why did they do that?

Scro
07-27-2006, 09:13 AM
LOL I did the same exact thing. I went around to every parts store for a week trying to find a clip because I thought I broke it. I gave up and called works. They said no problem, we will get you two pieces out today, no charge:mad:

jarednfischer
07-27-2006, 09:17 AM
Oh Really? I should probably try that! I don't have the receipt or anything like that though because I bought the bike this way so I am not sure how they would do that...

Either way at least I am not crazy, Maybe I could run with the one peice I still have, I will have to scour the garage for the other piece...

Scro
07-27-2006, 09:19 AM
I wouldn't use just one. Give works a call. They sent me a set no questions asked.