PDA

View Full Version : best part of your schooling years

Grant Casey
07-26-2006, 09:09 PM
what was your best part of your schooling years.Mine was getting to muck around with my friends. And try to get a education.
by the way im still in school.

grant casey

coolex
07-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Grant Casey
what was your best part of your schooling years.Mine was getting to muck around with my friends. And try to get a education.
by the way im still in school.

grant casey

girls , girls, girls,

and basically living a car free life style, i still have to pay for the stuff i want , car, insurance, atv, etc. but just going over freinds and hanging out doing nothing, or somehting lol

BTW im only a junior in high school

Quad18star
07-26-2006, 09:19 PM
The endless partying in grade 11 and 12 . Oh man .... some good times . :devil:

Like the saying goes . " I live for times I don't remember , With friends I'll never forget" :cool:

JRP
07-26-2006, 09:19 PM
always being able to see your friends and meetin hott chicks:blah: Im a junior too

Grant Casey
07-26-2006, 09:21 PM
oh i forgot the GIRLS to.

DvxDirtSlinger
07-26-2006, 09:24 PM
being able to see your freinds on a daily basis, when school is out i doubt ill ever here from half of the guys again...CLASS OF 07!!!!!

Titanium
07-26-2006, 09:49 PM
im still in school but the chix and the non stop partying.:D

07-26-2006, 09:54 PM
Getting put in the office every day for no reason:D
and see Girls
And see my sweet math teacher Ms. Lorry :o

Premis
07-26-2006, 11:27 PM
I can't name my favorite. But for all of you still in high school, anyone that tells you high school is the best time of your life, didn't go to college!!!

bluebaron
07-26-2006, 11:36 PM
Partying and getting in trouble.. well not all the trouble:grr: and im only a senior!

enduro400rider
07-27-2006, 12:17 AM
partyin def my favorite, its hard tring to live up to my sisters rep when partying, gettin in trouble is another good one, last year i got 2 weeks detention for putting cooking oil down the freshman hall way :devil: good times, watchin all those anoying idiots fall

400eXr1d3rZ
07-27-2006, 12:38 AM
Summer time:p

tp300ex
07-27-2006, 12:46 AM
state champ-ship 3 out of 4 years lol but this past year we had to go to a diffrent place b.c katrina Focked up the dome in New Orleans!

07-27-2006, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by tp300ex
state champ-ship 3 out of 4 years lol but this past year we had to go to a diffrent place b.c katrina Focked up the dome in New Orleans!
Katrina rocked:D
We had the biggest hurricane party:p

jal232
07-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Premis
I can't name my favorite. But for all of you still in high school, anyone that tells you high school is the best time of your life, didn't go to college!!!

That is TRUE!! Go to college...Its Amazing

juanki
07-27-2006, 08:26 AM
H.S was a lot of fun, but college, men, thats where is at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably was that i was in another city, a big one, lots of places to go, meaning bars, discos, raves, its not like a party in a house of somebody. for all the kids that still are in h.s. wait a little, you'll have a blast in college, lol, i did 5 1/2 years.

derekhonda
07-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Yeah, pretty much highschool was awesome, especially junior and senior year. Tons of great time with great friends. But then college brings on a different kind of fun. Dont get me wrong, college parties rock...but i probably had just as much fun at like our all weekend camp-a-thons we used to pull back in highschool.

juanki
07-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Yeah, pretty much highschool was awesome, especially junior and senior year. Tons of great time with great friends. But then college brings on a different kind of fun. Dont get me wrong, college parties rock...but i probably had just as much fun at like our all weekend camp-a-thons we used to pull back in highschool.

you are rigth, my best friends, till today, are from h.s. but parties at college, crazy....

ShiftFMX
07-27-2006, 08:58 AM
man, I just graduated a few months ago, and since then I have only seen about 10 of my friends :(

07-27-2006, 12:20 PM
i was voted runner up in homecoming king and since i graduated a few months ago i only seen a few of my friends...it kinda sucks

my senior year was unbelieveable! i had the best time!

quadsquadron221
07-27-2006, 01:30 PM
I love college so much im going for my 6th year. Hell i dont even remember high school.

jesshamner
07-27-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Premis

I'll back that up! College was great. Now that I'm finally finished, I have to find a new place to party and make sure I party responsibly (ie not during the week....as much.) :devil:

atvRiDa400ex
07-27-2006, 02:29 PM
getting sent to the office for tagging..EVERY DAY!

gets me outta class:devil:

coolex
07-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by atvRiDa400ex
getting sent to the office for tagging..EVERY DAY!

gets me outta class:devil:

as in spray paint, arent you a bad ***

ohsobad_chevy
07-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by coolex
as in spray paint, arent you a bad ***

We gotta have someone to ride on the trash truck or to flip burgers!! ATVrida is a prime candidate!! :p

brapbrap13
07-28-2006, 10:15 AM
i go to school for my education only. i do not foul play like all of you.:blah:

Jake250ex
07-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Im not much for partying myself but I do have some fond memories of skipping, riding and just hanging out and knowing everyone. Its amazing, you think its a big deal when you in elementary for anyone else in your school to come over once, and by the time your in high school your hanging out with people you dont even know that go to your school.

atvRiDa400ex
07-28-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
We gotta have someone to ride on the trash truck or to flip burgers!! ATVrida is a prime candidate!! :p

nope! ur both wrong, they want to know who it is and they THINK its me but i keep telling them its not and they dont believe me. I used to draw kids names on paper and make them look all ghetto so they think i tagged the school up.

p.s. **** TRASH TRUCKS U SOB

xtremefullbore
07-28-2006, 12:59 PM
girls
girls
girls
going to parties with girls
and girls..

ohsobad_chevy
07-28-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by atvRiDa400ex

p.s. **** TRASH TRUCKS U SOB

My point has been exactly...better learn the phrase now... "would you like fries with that"

:p :p

bruteforce750
07-28-2006, 01:33 PM
school sucks ...LMAO.... i got kicked out of highschool the 2cd day last year and havent been back since:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

nosliw
07-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by bruteforce750
school sucks ...LMAO.... i got kicked out of highschool the 2cd day last year and havent been back since:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

um.... gitrdone? :confused:

my favorite was just hanging around in the lounge picking up on girls.

i did some really stupid things during the first 3 years, then my senior year i quit and started fully concentrating on women :cool:

xtremefullbore
07-28-2006, 03:45 PM

looks like we got "billy the badass" himself :rolleyes: .... ur the type in 10 yrs that will be sittin on the side of the metro link station beggin for many and holding signs about how ur hungry... :rolleyes:

Scro
07-28-2006, 03:55 PM

Living paycheck to paycheck also sucks.

bruteforce750
07-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by xtremefullbore
looks like we got "billy the badass" himself :rolleyes: .... ur the type in 10 yrs that will be sittin on the side of the metro link station beggin for many and holding signs about how ur hungry... :rolleyes: lol....im going back next year...IM NOT GOING TO BE NO ******* PIECE OF **** HOMELESS BUM!!....lmao

ohsobad_chevy
07-28-2006, 09:42 PM
lol....im going back next year...IM NOT GOING TO BE NO ******* PIECE OF **** HOMELESS BUM!!....lmao

Thats good to hear...America allready has enough poverty!! :(