PDA

View Full Version : headlight strobes

ridered86
08-21-2002, 11:11 AM
saw the bulbs 4 cars but do they make them for quads. man that would look sweet:devil

Str8Wicked
08-21-2002, 01:09 PM
I've been thinking about making my headlamps red but with strobes it should be able to be done. I wouldn't want it personally but it would look cool. I know on E-bay the sell under bike strobe kits. It should work the same except you would have to drill your lamp housing and silcone the new light in so they won't leak water in. Than just hook up a switch and make sure you have enough power and your done.

ranger400ex
08-21-2002, 01:45 PM
I have green leds for running lights and strobes for racing. Got alot of people giving looks and asking questions at the Haspin Harescramble this last weekend. I sell both the leds and the strobes. The stobes are good for runnign with but you cannot leave them on for hours or they can run down the battery. The leds can be left on(that is how mine are) all the time and will not hurt the battery. Sat for @ 2months with them on while I was recouping from my acciddent and she started right up first try. If you are interested I can get ya a pic and info on both items.
Your friends and fellow racers will look in wonder, definitely a way to set your quad apart. Really easy to hook up.

email me

BMW
ben.wrightsman@divsys.com
Autografix, Inc.