View Full Version : White brothers

LRD_27
08-21-2002, 10:58 AM
does anyone have a picture of the white brother pipe?????

E series or R4

cheetah
08-21-2002, 02:41 PM
Here's a pic of the e-series full system.

08-21-2002, 03:03 PM
:devil

LRD_27
08-21-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by cheetah5431
Here's a pic of the e-series full system.

How is the sound it is loud or very loud and how many disc did you put on it??

cheetah
08-21-2002, 10:45 PM
I'm running it with 12 disks right now. It's quite a bit louder than stock, but a good loud. It has a deep rumble to it. I also got the quiet core insert which I feel helps a lot. With the QC, I feel the sound level is just right. I just don't care too much for loud pipes. I bought for performance, not sound. It's all an opinon. Hope this helped.

400exBro
08-22-2002, 10:25 AM
don't put in the qc, if you want the pipe you will get the loudness of it, the pipe is good, but i would suggest lrd , or curtis sparks x-6 pipe for mx, but for trail riding get the wb pipe.
Bro

Doibugu2
08-22-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
don't put in the qc, if you want the pipe you will get the loudness of it

Why shouldn't you use the quiet core?

400exBro
08-22-2002, 03:57 PM
i like a loud barky 4 stroke pipe unless i ride the trails which isn't to often mostly mx, i like the sound of the thumpers when you lay on the gas,
if you ride trails then i suggest that you get the qc becuase it might close down the trails,
other than that fact the qc takes away power it is a baffle and restrices air flow out of the pipe, which gives you less performance,
if noise is an issue just leave the stocker on and grind the welds out of the head pipes....
Bro

cheetah
08-22-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
i like a loud barky 4 stroke pipe unless i ride the trails which isn't to often mostly mx, i like the sound of the thumpers when you lay on the gas,
if you ride trails then i suggest that you get the qc becuase it might close down the trails,
other than that fact the qc takes away power it is a baffle and restrices air flow out of the pipe, which gives you less performance,
if noise is an issue just leave the stocker on and grind the welds out of the head pipes....
Bro

I ride a lot of trails and there are a ton of cops that live within 10 miles of me, so I got a quiet core. I don't feel as though it has lost power, but I do agree that I like the sound without it better. When I start racing, I'm gonna take it off for the race and then put it back on when I hit the trails.