PDA

View Full Version : Unadilla 28-30 (practice Friday) Whos Goin And i have some questions

hetrick_racing9
07-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Whos goin ... me and my dad are workin frantically to try and get my motor fixed cuz there seems to be a airleak cuz we pressure tested it last nite and thats wut we found out... umm... but bak to the race... can i buy a membership at the track... cuz thats wut ive been told by one of my pro-am buddies... and i was also wondering what are the restrictions on motors for the youth production class cuz i have a duncan racing national kit ... with stock jug but i also have a hetrick racing national kit but with a nicosel jug will they let u use the nikosel jug i also have a 240 kit but i dont think your alowd to run those.... even tho i kno im not gunna be able to pull like the 300ex's i want to push the limits wit my motor and would like to kno wut the rules outline about motor restrictions in that class... hope to see u guys there ... if i make it i will most likely be up on friday to practice... i will have a silver diesel dodge (my dads) with a long black trailor thats says bron on the side and toyz... my blaster is all black with white numbers and nacs black backrounds my number is #12 my name is alex bunyan ill probably have a project blaster shirt on or something else i dont kno lol... but if u notice me or see me come say hi... :p :D

LT80
07-27-2006, 07:08 AM
200cc's...That's you motor limitations.
Yes you can buy the ATVA membership there.
Have fun and be safe.
Watch the womens class. :D You'll be amazed at how fast the front 2 are. :)

C-LEIGH RACING
07-31-2006, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by LT80
200cc's...That's you motor limitations.
Yes you can buy the ATVA membership there.
Have fun and be safe.
Watch the womens class. :D You'll be amazed at how fast the front 2 are. :)

Watch the womens class :D now is that a proud daddy or what.
Good seeing & talking to you up at Pine Lake Jack.
I thiink you & my wife need to go to work for the AMA & ATVA & get it straightend out, what you think.
Hey, come on back to Mac Dizzy to, I think its free again.
Neil

LT80
08-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Twas good to see you again also Neil. :)
Hmmm,,the words straighten out and think in the same sentence as the AMA/ATVA...that cannot be right, can it? :D :D :devil: