PDA

View Full Version : Need some help..

Titanium
07-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Ok so here i am on a fishing trip with my parents and i use my dads phone to check my voicemail... i get a voicemail from some random dude sayin he's gonna kill me and ****kk me up. can somebody help me figure out who he is? his phone number is 620 617 1121. can one of you guys maybe call it unavailable and see who it is because i cant use my dads phone anymore because he's outta town now so now im phoneless. if not does anybody know a website that can help me find out who it is like a phone number search or somethin.

nosliw
07-24-2006, 06:34 PM
well, it's a land line outta great bend, if that helps you

Titanium
07-24-2006, 06:36 PM
do you know the name of the person? i googled the number and it didnt help.

nosliw
07-24-2006, 06:39 PM
i did the reverse phone look up and it said they had AllTell service, but wasn't able to give me a name or anything else.

take it to the cops

Titanium
07-24-2006, 06:43 PM
i would take it to the cops but the voicemail is 4 days old and im nowhere near a phone now. and wont be for probably a week or so. does anybody know how i can get the name of this person through there phone number.

crazedape
07-24-2006, 06:47 PM
You must have done something. If you didn't do anything don't worry about it. But it sounds like you screwed his girlfriend and if you did, well I hope it was worth it, but again if you didn't do anything screw him.

Titanium
07-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by crazedape
You must have done something. If you didn't do anything don't worry about it. But it sounds like you screwed his girlfriend and if you did, well I hope it was worth it, but again if you didn't do anything screw him.

lol thats the problem. im not sure if i did do anything to him. thats why i need to find out who he is. i have a feeling that this was one of the guys i got in a fight with a few weeks ago over a stupid girl. gosh all girls are is trouble nowadays. so does anybody have any suggestions on how i can find out who he is before i get home.

Titanium
07-24-2006, 07:17 PM
anybody???