PDA

View Full Version : a little sunday fun..

RRP
07-24-2006, 05:22 PM
A few friends and I always get together and ride on sundays.This year everyone upgraded to larger machines.Pred.500 troy lee editon,raptor 660(piped and jetted),raptor 700(stock)and I got a 2005 yfz 450 which is now piped and jetted.We mainly run trails and around a small track we made in a pasture,nothing fancy.We also have been doing a little drag racing on the edge of a field.About 500 yards long.Since I got my quad the guy with the rap 700 hasn't rode with us until this weekend.My buddy with the 660 has been telling him how my little 450 was going to beat him dragging,so he was ready to prove him wrong.Well lets just say nobody will drag me anymore :D The pred 500 was nothing ,beat him so bad he only raced once.The 660 was a little more of a challenge but I still beat him several times.Now it was the rap 700's turn.Raced him 4 times and beat him everytime.Now if he pipes it I might be in trouble but I still think I can get him.He even got a 2 quad length jump on me the last race(spun my tires)but I still pasted him and continued to pull away the whole distance.Who says bigger is always better :cool:

250r4life
07-24-2006, 06:09 PM
now just think how you would do if you had a halfway decent pipe on there... lol... :D