PDA

View Full Version : Ohio motorcycle temporary permit question

yamablaster24
07-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Well i am 16 and own a motorcycle. The thing is that i dont have a car and having to be home at 9 p.m. in the summer flat out sucks. I have read some places that "night riding" is between 12 and 5 a.m. If this was true i would crap my pants because i could stay out when the night is still young. I dont wanna "risk" it because i already have one ticket and they can impound my bike if i am not within the temporary rules. I have had them for a year and a month already jeeze. Also what do i need to go through to get my endorsement? I called polaris and there is a wait until frekin october which it will be snowin knowin ohio weather. If you can get information for me i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Matt-

enduro400rider
07-23-2006, 11:06 PM
i dont think you can ride later than 9pm until your 18. also if your under 18 you cant drive a car in ohio past 12am unless your coming home from WORK. i wouldnt worry about getting pulled over for riding too late, as long as your following the speed limit ect. then they have no reason to pull you over. i drive past 12am almost everyday, i just dont get pulled over.