PDA

View Full Version : Tony Stewart's a cry baby these days!

redlineranger
07-23-2006, 08:57 PM
i've been keeping up with nascar alot lately, because the points race is getting tight. well anyways ive noticed that jeff gordon has moved into an attitude of take no prisoners. now gordon fans dont flame me, but he used to be the biggest puss in nascar. but after watchin last week's race, and this week's race, it's tony stewart that is the ol cry baby jeff gordon used to be. stewart thinks he can run people into the fence, and turn em around and flip em off and keep going and that it will be alright. but my god if someone barely slide's into him its over, he's gonna make sure you dont finish the race. after every race he give's some bullsh*t story on how he was racing aggressively(there it is he said it, he wonders why people drive aggresive back), and that people dont show give-n-take towards him. and then the rest of the interview is cry cry cry, about how he was doing good and passed someone aggresively and then they did it back and wrecked him. racing is racing you POS! now poor ol carl edwards got knocked out of the top 10 in points because stewart cant control his anger. and the damn thing about it was is that bowyer gave him the inside, but stewart passed higher than what bowyer was. bowyer barely nudged him and then turned down to give him room, but no ol stewart just wont stand for getting a little donut on his door. he's the one that needs to go back to the busch series to learn a few things.

thats exactly why im a Dale Jr. fan. he's not a jackass, and he keeps him self calm like a professional would. he got wrecked today and knocked out of the top 10 in points. sure he's pissed but he doesnt show it on tv(doesnt want penalty's and fine's). but all he said was " well what else can i say about it, i blew a motor last week, got wrecked this week. im not gone sit here and complain cus it's out of my hands" but yea this is a long post, i just wanted to vent a little because im a diehard nascar fan, but it's slowly declining because of the way it's run, and because of drivers like doushe bag tony stewart. these are all my thoughts and opinions so dont flame me, cus i know there are stewart fans here.

i want to see if anyone else agrees with me on all of this, and what else you think about nascar these days. please no flaming.

atvRiDa400ex
07-23-2006, 09:05 PM
i like how he blames himself running into two other cars today on some guy in front of him that wasnt even near him!!! he is a baby back bit.c.h!

spdygonzalez450
07-24-2006, 01:41 AM
yea i used to like him but after this year he really has taken a turn for the worse, todays stunt that he pulled was just un called for. he needs to keep his focus on racing b/c when he does that he is an awesome racer,( i give him credit he is a good racer i wont knock him there) but when he spins someone out just b/c he got up into him a little there is no place in nascar for that. i am with you on the whole dale jr fan, no matter what the boy is delt he takes it in stride and comes back next week to do his best. i love nascar and i have been watching it for a while now but it has started to go down hill. also is it just me or does tnt show a ton of comericals(sp??) haha

trick250r
07-24-2006, 03:48 AM
well, since you asked for my views on nascar... ITS TOO DAMN POLITICALLY CORRECT THESE DAYS thats why elliot quit when he did. my favorite driver is still kenseth tho... usually runs in the top ten, very consistent, usually not aggressive (or at least untill someone else is to him). but roush is gonna have a 3 car team the way i hear it. martin's gonna drive for yates and i think its mcmurray thats going to the toyota next year. its not like mcmurray has done a lot for roush this year anyways.

07-24-2006, 05:52 AM
it is carl edwards own fault he dropped out of the race. stewart had already been punished for his actions, but edwards decided to take matters into his own hands afterwards. he should not have spun stewart out at all after stewarts penalty. he most definately should not have spun him out on pit road. what if stwart ahd not been able to control his car after being spun and went into a pit stall killing the members of a pit crew. edwards should have been taken off of the track immediatly. he should not be allowed to drive for the rest of the season. i am not saying that what stewart did was right. it was not. but edwards was way way way in the worng to do what he did.

as far as junior is concerned... he is not like his father...never will be...he has a few bad races and it is his crews fault. he knew he couldn't take that corner as fast as the other cars, do what you need to do to get out of the way...run low, let them pass on the high side...

oh and gordon isn't driving any more aggressive, his cheating, dirty, low ways are just being shown more...

Camaroguy87132
07-24-2006, 07:42 AM
Stewarts a *****.. i have never liked him.. ive wanted to like him but i just cant he's too much of a douchebag and he doesn't race people like he should.. I still can't get over at Daytona in february.. after the dual 150s Stewart says.. "If guys keep racing like this and knocking people around we are going to kill somebody, someone is gonna get hurt again" and in the Daytona 500 Stewart obviously intentionally wrecks Kenseth down the backstretch going 190+.. if kenseth was to get upside down or hit another car.. someone might have gotten hurt... Stewart didn't show much concern when he was wrecking Kenseth..

I am also a Dale Jr fan.. I always loved his father and i will always like JR.. Today when he got wrecked and when he was talking to the reporter guy.. he said.. ehh thats my own fault My car couldnt get off the corner well like these other guys.. I used to be a Gordon fan, and i still like to see him win, but im not as big of a fan as i used to be..

panteramatt
07-24-2006, 08:06 AM
Well Im a huge Roush fan paticularly Kenseth and Edwards and I have NEVER liked Stewart or Gordon for too many reasonds here to list. And as far as edwards sliding Sterward, it was in the beginning of the pits, and he slid him away from the pit crews and isnt that better than on the track at 190mph!

JForestZ34
07-24-2006, 08:08 AM
I used to like stewart but after watching the duel's at daytona and listening to him talk, and then watch what he did to kenseth on the back strecth, he just lost all of my respect as a driver. Ok he got pushed up into the wall alittle bit this week at pocono. Ok I know you are gunning for the chase and there should be alittle give and take but what about his attitude when he always says that he racing for the win. Well what about the rookies that also what to race for the will. Stewart should look at it this way. He's been in Nextel Cup for a while now so he should just give the new drivers a little bit of room and then go around him at some other point in the race. What stewert has forgotten is that he was is the same place as all these other new drivers are right now, and maybe some of these guys are looking for some guidence. WIth the way stewart been driving I wouldn't want any advice from him. Carl Edwards was wrong on what he did also, doing what he did on pit road, somebody could have gotten really hurt on that one. I just think Tony has gotten really conceided(sp) over the last 2 years, I good enough for him to do to other drivers but god forbid if you just knock into him by accident or get forced into him, now it alsways your fault. I wish Dale Sr. was back he might have had a talk with Tony.

James

BlasterRacer26
07-24-2006, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by trick250r
well, since you asked for my views on nascar... ITS TOO DAMN POLITICALLY CORRECT THESE DAYS thats why elliot quit when he did. my favorite driver is still kenseth tho... usually runs in the top ten, very consistent, usually not aggressive (or at least untill someone else is to him). but roush is gonna have a 3 car team the way i hear it. martin's gonna drive for yates and i think its mcmurray thats going to the toyota next year. its not like mcmurray has done a lot for roush this year anyways.
lol I dont know where you got that info from but is not true...Steve Leicht and David Gilliand are the ones going to Yates and maybe a third car of Ward Burton if he can get a sponser..where did you hear those rumors from? go to www.jayski.com he does has a lot of rumors on there and are usually true
My take on Stewart is he makes himself look like an idiot...he can do as he pleases, he expects everyone to move right of his way with no problems but when he has problems with someone its a different story and he does w/e.. then in his post race interview he was talking about how people need to give and take more but i remember last week when newman was trying to get by on fresher tires stewart didnt give newman an inch, idk it seems stewart comes up with something new every week

Jake250ex
07-24-2006, 10:08 AM
tony stewart is a 100% certified jerkoff. ive met him before and I can honestly say he is the biggest *** ive ever met in my life. i dont know how he has 1 fan.

redlineranger
07-24-2006, 09:44 PM
LMFAO!! i just got off of nascar.com and that panzee sat down and thought about how much of an a** he is and realised and apology statement. claiming 100% that he was at fault. im sure edwards and bowyer are like, yea f*ck you.

LittleMissE
07-24-2006, 10:25 PM
I agree with you .... redlineranger almost 100 % but I do like gordon alittle b/c my moms a huge fan but I am a Jr. fan and always will be!!!

coolex
07-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
it is carl edwards own fault he dropped out of the race. stewart had already been punished for his actions, but edwards decided to take matters into his own hands afterwards. he should not have spun stewart out at all after stewarts penalty. he most definately should not have spun him out on pit road. what if stwart ahd not been able to control his car after being spun and went into a pit stall killing the members of a pit crew. edwards should have been taken off of the track immediatly. he should not be allowed to drive for the rest of the season. i am not saying that what stewart did was right. it was not. but edwards was way way way in the worng to do what he did.

as far as junior is concerned... he is not like his father...never will be...he has a few bad races and it is his crews fault. he knew he couldn't take that corner as fast as the other cars, do what you need to do to get out of the way...run low, let them pass on the high side...

oh and gordon isn't driving any more aggressive, his cheating, dirty, low ways are just being shown more...

i agree 100%

and why didnt any one ever complain when eirnnhart(sp) #3 would drive argessivly and knock people out the last corner of the race, but when stewart does it every one complains, i personally like him. its nascar is your not going fast enouhg get out of the way or youll be knocked out of the way.

LittleMissE
07-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by coolex
i agree 100%

and why didnt any one ever complain when eirnnhart(sp) #3 would drive argessivly and knock people out the last corner of the race, but when stewart does it every one complains, i personally like him. its nascar is your not going fast enouhg get out of the way or youll be knocked out of the way.

The reason people didnt complain about Earnharts(#3) driving is b/c it was the old days when racing was better and people could get in fights after and nobody got penilazed(sp?) for it!!! But Jr. isnt as good as his dad was and yeah he does wine about stupid stuff but almost every drive does!!! But to me stewart wines one weekend about something and then the next thing he goes and does the thing that he was whining about. But thats My opionion!!!

redlineranger
07-24-2006, 11:06 PM
i agree 100%

its very true, but to be point blank times changed when earnhardt died. i dont care who you are, who you went for then, or who u go for today, he kept the sport in line. dale earnhardt was nascar, and they never said anything to him about what he did, because if they penalized him and sh*t like they do today, the fans wouldnt of watched it. nascar used to be about hard racing, and watchin dale earnhardt. that pretty much sums it up. and i'll give stewart credit about one thing he said sunday, "if the 3 car was here every driver would know his place and when to move and not to move" well mr jerkoff stewart, you would be the first in line to get knocked into the same damn fence that your fat a** climbs.(which is about the dumbest thing i've ever seen next to kurt bush's lil snow angel thing he does when he wins)

nascar went downhill when dale earnhardt died. which exactly why some of the good ol veterans left afterwards like mentioned earlier in the thread.

speedyquad, im not flaming you, but there's 3 pedals in a nascar machine. clutch, brake, gas. all that cocky POS dave blaney had to do was press the brake(maybe they need to paint them red and green for the drivers these days), and wait til the next turn to take him. it comes back to what stewart b*tches about(patience, of course he dont have to have any though), but other than that i agree with what you have said.

i'd also like to add that yes, dale jr's team has failed him the past 2 weeks. motor let him down last weekend, and he got ran over this weekend because his car was a little slower than the others. and i agree on the "he'll never be like his father" statement. he'll never be a pimple on his fathers butt. but he is a good driver and if his team gave him something worth driving every weekend he'd be the one to watch IMO.

coolex
07-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by LittleMissE
The reason people didnt complain about Earnharts(#3) driving is b/c it was the old days when racing was better and people could get in fights after and nobody got penilazed(sp?) for it!!! But Jr. isnt as good as his dad was and yeah he does wine about stupid stuff but almost every drive does!!! But to me stewart wines one weekend about something and then the next thing he goes and does the thing that he was whining about. But thats My opionion!!!

he is a hipocrit

but i think nascar would be perfect if they didnt talk to the drivers at all so people wouldnt look like cry babys, tough guys, or hippocrits. its becoming more important to people what the racers say and do off the track than what they do on the track. besides i like to see people get ticked off during a race and cut people off and bump, and give the finger

:D

redlineranger
07-24-2006, 11:24 PM
he is a hipocrit

but i think nascar would be perfect if they didnt talk to the drivers at all so people wouldnt look like cry babys, tough guys, or hippocrits. its becoming more important to people what the racers say and do off the track than what they do on the track. besides i like to see people get ticked off during a race and cut people off and bump, and give the finger

hell yea we all like it.... but you cant dish it out, and not expect to get it back. as ol stewart does. he just thinks he's the sh*t and no one can tell him what to do. that's what it boils down to. i think he needs to quit nascar and tend to his mothers house, the one he moved back into cus he cant control his anger:blah: :D

LittleMissE
07-24-2006, 11:38 PM
he is a hipocrit

Or maybe if NASCAR didnt care so much people wouldnt whine they would just get even that would make for some really interesting racing but then people sould get seriourly hurt and the sport would really go down the drain!!!

07-25-2006, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by redlineranger

speedyquad, im not flaming you, but there's 3 pedals in a nascar machine. clutch, brake, gas. all that cocky POS dave blaney had to do was press the brake(maybe they need to paint them red and green for the drivers these days), and wait til the next turn to take him. it comes back to what stewart b*tches about(patience, of course he dont have to have any though), but other than that i agree with what you have said.

i agree that blaney could ahve left off the gas a little, but does balney know at 185 mph that Jr. don't have the car to get up and get out of the way...most likely not. the only person to actually know that at that time is jr and his crew.

Jr is a good driver, but he has to work with his creew to get him the car he needs to win. look at johson and gordon...they can always come from way in the pack with horrible cars and get the right to get up frpnt by the end of the race. now with that said, let me state that the only driver of the hendrick crew that i like is the one that is leaving. i do respect the others for being able to take horrible cars and make them good cars. Jr just can't seem to do that. and when he has a bad finish...he blames the his crew...what a way to make a bunch of guys work hard for you...

i used to be a JR fan...but have moved on...

redlineranger
07-25-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
i agree that blaney could ahve left off the gas a little, but does balney know at 185 mph that Jr. don't have the car to get up and get out of the way...most likely not. the only person to actually know that at that time is jr and his crew.

Jr is a good driver, but he has to work with his creew to get him the car he needs to win. look at johson and gordon...they can always come from way in the pack with horrible cars and get the right to get up frpnt by the end of the race. now with that said, let me state that the only driver of the hendrick crew that i like is the one that is leaving. i do respect the others for being able to take horrible cars and make them good cars. Jr just can't seem to do that. and when he has a bad finish...he blames the his crew...what a way to make a bunch of guys work hard for you...

i used to be a JR fan...but have moved on...

he might not know that dale jr coudlnt get off of THAT corner as good as he could, but most drivers have enough common sense to back off and wait for the next oppurtunity. but apparent dave blaney does not have common sense. but dale jr is not the only one that blames it on his team. everybody blames there team at some point or another. the drivers job is to drive the race car. the team's job is to supply there driver with something worth driving. and when he said my team has let me down the past 2 weeks, he's just being honest. but at least he doesnt let it get to him, he just takes what's dealt to him and moves on, and thats why i like him.

about the hendricks statement. now that johnson is always under the radar and chad knaus cant cheat for him, he's running legally. i told people all along that he cheats and that they change things to the car and get away with it. well they finally busted his *** and set him straight. he's a good driver, and so is gordon. gordon has his bad streaks these day's. it used to be boring to watch cus he was the only one that would win. but anyways they can come back through the packs, and come from behind to win because there team gets them to where they need to be on the car setup and sh*t like that. dale jr's team fails him most of the time. now that there out of the top 10 though, i personally think that they will sit down and have a meeting and see what needs to be done. these next 4 or 5 races before the chase starts, i believe you'll see dale jr enter the top 10 again.