PDA

View Full Version : Need An Opinion Everyone!!

Dienamo111
08-20-2002, 03:29 PM
I am trying to decide on a slip on pipe, so far I am hearing great things about the "e" series from White bros. That is what pipe I am leaning to. Give me an opinion!!!:huh

crowdedhead
08-20-2002, 03:42 PM
look into a t-4, i heared their just as good as the white bros and i think it cost less...

Quadfather
08-20-2002, 04:15 PM
I'm very happy with my Yoshimura. Great gains, and it isn't too loud.

Sparks425Ex
08-20-2002, 04:17 PM
I don't know what type of riding you do but the Tc Pipe is amazing for Mx. I would look into that.

jwisniew
08-20-2002, 07:09 PM
evrybody tells me hetricks is the best

BARRY
08-20-2002, 07:55 PM
pro circuit for sure but it is a lout louder

fast400ex#61
08-20-2002, 08:03 PM
Big gun all the way, that is what i run, I love it, it is simple, light, and powerful. I got a buddy who has a E-series and he is all the time messing with the jetting, and he already cracked the lower mount on the E-series, Run a big gun you will be happy

RideRed400StYlE
08-20-2002, 08:36 PM
I am going to tell the truth on this one.. I have riden quads with t4's. white bros, dg's, I used to have a yoshi, I even tried the R4
I now have an HMF.. its very cheap compared to others. but its suprizing on how well it compares. I would take it over my Yoshi any day. the yoshi is more of a top end power pipe. not really a racing pipe in my opinion. my hmf gave mroe low end power. also to clear this up Pipes dont do much. they let a little more air flow, and make it a little louder. the HMF is quieter than a t4, a yoshi, a dg, or an r4. but it is still louder than the other white brothers pipe(not the pro meg or whatever it is) A pipe would do alot more if you had the motor mods to go with it.. bigger piston more compression, bigger cam, bigger CARB!.. for the money you would spend on a yoshi or any pipe for that matter you can get a marcums 416 kit. and you will get alot more power out of it. so I would reccomend the HMF. its cheap, gives a little bit of power, but it gives it where it is needed, and its not obnoxious loud.

Not saying that any other one of the pipes listed are bad, I am just saying this because you would be alot happier with a $150 HMF and like a drop in cam that would cost the same as a Yoshi slip on and you wouldnt get nearly as much out of the yoshi.
But if money doesnt matter just go with watever pipe you think looks, and sounds the best.. its all really personal preference