PDA

View Full Version : Riding in Evarts, KY (Harlan CO.)

Backseatrider L
07-23-2006, 12:37 AM
Hey there, I am a member of the Harlan County Ridge Runners Club located in Evarts, KY. Has anyone ever ridden the Black Mountain Recreation Park here? If you have ridden then you know how great this place is, and for the one's who haven't ridden here, well, all I can say is that you are really missing out.

We had our ATV Nation ride here in June, and also broke the world's record for the most ATV's in a parade. This was really awesome.

We have over 7000 acres to ride, with trails for everyone, from east to extreme. All trails are marked according to have difficult they are.
The scenery here is breathtaking, and the people here are the best in the world. Our little town of Evarts is ATV friendly...meaning you can ride your ATV to restaurants, get gas, stores, and anywhere else in town as long as you obey the law.
Everyone here welcome you and wants you to have a happy and enjoyable visit. We want you to keep coming back again and again.

I also have a rental house that I rent to ATV riders. There is also a web site where you may see what the house looks like inside and outside. If you are planning on coming here to ride and need a place to stay, then check out our house rental.

It is called:
Comforts of Home Rentals
www.comfortsofhomerentals.com