PDA

View Full Version : Results with EX 2 day

bigH
07-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Finally got a chance 2 max out n race some people on my modded EX 2 day (Fatboy 4 Pipe, UNI air filter, holeshots, hotcam, and rejetted) I was amzed with the differnece.....my buddie was able 2 beat me on his KFX when mine was stock by now i pull his *** pretty easy though the gears n on top end (beat him by like 2 n a half bikes) n i got 2 chance 2 race a R450 with a pipe n cherry bomb n i was ahead of it until 5th gear n it slowy pulled away.....the 2 honda 450r's still pulled me pretty good though n my dad made mine look slow cause of his HRC power up kit....but other than the 2 honda's i had the faster 400 down their n alot of people came.....just letting everyone no the difference with my mods.

buster024
07-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Good stuff man!!! I'll get my chance tomorrow at the dunes. I'm afraid I won't have the same luck though -- sand is a horsepower killer for 400's. I get my new Razrs next week, so I'm excited to see how they hook up and run against my buddies bikes on the dirt track!

bigH
07-22-2006, 11:31 PM
yeah i beleive ya man we ride on 90acres every weekend n lotta different bikes come down i was shocked bout that suzuki 450 i seriosuly think, i could of beat it if it did not have the cherry bomb or pipe cause the 2 honda r's down thier pull me pretty good in high gear n the yfz is pretty fast their 2 ......what kinda of bikes do ur buddies have?????

†2005 400ex†
07-23-2006, 08:37 PM
that is really cool, get a video of you drag racing them, i just want to compare the speed f my stock 400ex to your modded, im tryin to decide what to do

bigH
07-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by †2005 400ex†
that is really cool, get a video of you drag racing them, i just want to compare the speed f my stock 400ex to your modded, im tryin to decide what to do

yeah bud i want 2 it was pretty sweet beating the kawai n going neck n neck with the suzi lol i wanted 2 get a video n yeah my modds made a huge difference its not even the same bike