PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to ride with me in York, PA?

450RGNCC
07-22-2006, 08:24 PM
I am bored of riding by myself because no one in my area rides a whole lot, so if someone wants to come to my house to ride that would be awesome. I ride near my house at this property that is about 100 acres and it is abandoned, no one has ever bothered us about riding there. The only thing is, you would have to come during the week Mon-Thurs. I am located in York, PA. If any one is interested, please contact me. Thanks.

beastlyone
08-09-2006, 12:42 PM
yeah im def interested man, whats the address? im curious to just mapquest it and maybe go check it out sometime

450RGNCC
08-21-2006, 08:08 PM
I sent you a PM

chucksta
09-02-2006, 10:38 PM
are you still looking for me people to ride with? i live near harrisburg and know where york is. i also know of a trail area and a track near harrisburg.

where do you ride at?

450RGNCC
09-03-2006, 07:29 PM
I just ride near my house at this property, its probably about 100 acres, its right off of the Queen Street exit of 83, if you know which one that is. Where in Harrisburg are the places that you ride at?

chucksta
09-03-2006, 10:16 PM
i havent really ridden down at the close to harrisburg spots yet but i plan on riding at rausch creek off of 81 and a trail area in middletown off of 283.
i ride mainly at home and down at my cousins

450RGNCC
09-04-2006, 03:41 PM
I used to ride at rausch creek, but at $50 each ride, plus the $15 medical card, it just doesnt seem worth it anymore, plus it takes well over an hour to get there from my house.

8my_Cash
09-11-2006, 11:29 PM
i goto york college and need to ride haha still lookin for people?

450RGNCC
09-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah, sure. When is a good time for you to ride?

bmobyle
09-13-2006, 09:00 PM
I need a place badly to ride!! live in red lion 5 mins from york!!
How come you can't ride on the weekends?? Sunday would be the best for us (me and my wife).

450RGNCC
09-13-2006, 09:58 PM
Right now, the only time that I really have is during the day on weekdays, plus on weekdays, no one bothers us at this place, but on weekends, sometimes there are people there. The whole thing is, this property was bought by some rich developer, and right now it is technically owned by a bank. The property has been sitting for about 2 years now, vacant, and it will still be sitting for a while longer, until they can get the proper permits to build. Some how, this one guy was able to acquire the keys to the property (it is chained off) and he brings his family there on the weekends to ride, and as long as we stay away while he is there, and we do not mess around with anything on the property, he doesnt say anything to us. I realize this sounds like a sketchy situation, but as long as we show respect, it isnt. If you are still interested, let me know, but if not, I can also understand that. Thanks.

bmobyle
09-14-2006, 07:17 AM
No HEY I wouldn't wanna mess that situation up at ALL!!

your very lucky to have a place like that to ride and someone like you that IS respectful desereves a place like that. Not saying that you shouldn't have fun while you ride but you know how some people get. I understand completely. The only thing is right now I am trailerless and need to find one for cheap. Plus my wife works on tues-sat. But i'll catch up with you soon during the week.
I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks for the offer!!!:cool: