PDA

View Full Version : tnt motorspot parkway

brandonhtrx450r
07-22-2006, 07:18 PM
if you ever want to go to TNT think twice about it they have one 'atv track' so they call it,u can stay in first gear the whole time and clear all the jumps but two and you can change gears to 2nd.. the track would be good if they made the jumps longer. if you go in 2nd gear and hit it hard u will clear the landing pad. the owner said that they were making an atv track but she has been saying that for two years now... just thought i would let you all know about were not to ride.. just my opinion

mike nash
07-23-2006, 06:59 AM
Thanks for the info. I was trying to get there eventually there site looks good. What about the trails?

brandonhtrx450r
07-24-2006, 08:34 PM
i want to say that they have just a couple of trails. the trails are hard clay go up and down through some ruts.. if you ask me i would not waste my time and money..the best place that you can go with the friends or if you have a family is Durham Town Plantation it in GA.they have a bunch of trails and 3 mx tracks.. you could not ride all the trails in one day.. they even do night rides..that is the best place to go i think.

redzoomer
07-30-2006, 05:31 AM
Brushy Mountain is a good place too. they have a natural setting MX track but they have some really good trails. Hopefully we will be riding this place after the first of the year.. http://www.carolinaadventureworld.com/

outlaw450r
07-30-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by redzoomer
Brushy Mountain is a good place too. they have a natural setting MX track but they have some really good trails. Hopefully we will be riding this place after the first of the year.. http://www.carolinaadventureworld.com/
When is this supposed to open.

luvmyex
07-30-2006, 08:26 PM
well they said fall to start with. now its supposed to be spring.

08-01-2006, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by outlaw450r
When is this supposed to open.

I emailed Jim Blank yesterday and he said Carolina Adventure will open December 22, 06.

www.carolinaadventureworld.com

brandonhtrx450r
08-02-2006, 02:06 PM
let us know when it opens!