View Full Version : beadlocks

buster024
07-21-2006, 06:01 PM
So I love the look of beadlock rims like ITP Bajas, but I want to make sure I'm not limiting myself to one style of riding if I get them. I realize they are heavier so I would assume they would not be the best for mx. I love trail riding, and the occasional dune, but we also have an indoor mx track that we frequent. What do you think?

07-21-2006, 07:20 PM
I would go with hiper beadlocks if you are worried about the weight because they are carbon fiber.

Chino886
07-21-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by buster024
So I love the look of beadlock rims like ITP Bajas, but I want to make sure I'm not limiting myself to one style of riding if I get them. I realize they are heavier so I would assume they would not be the best for mx. I love trail riding, and the occasional dune, but we also have an indoor mx track that we frequent. What do you think?

I know lots of guys that run regular beadlocks on the MX track, I don't even notice mine......I am not good enough......:(

Little Speedy
07-21-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Chino886
I know lots of guys that run regular beadlocks on the MX track, I don't even notice mine......I am not good enough......:(

true that brother... true that.... :(