PDA

View Full Version : Silver lake,a 200es big red tackles Test hill july 20th

pit/wood
07-21-2006, 12:33 PM
I was up at silver yesterday and there was an old camo big-red three-wheeler that had to crossface almost the entire hill to get to the top. Did anybody else see that old guy on that piece a history that crawled up the hill sideways?

p.s. That was me on old bessie.

Chris S.
07-22-2006, 07:36 AM
Hey, I was at the dunes 19-21. I saw the the 3 wheeler you were talking about but I didn't see it make the climb. Were you riding a yellow ex with another guy on a yellow ex. I was on a black 450r and riding alone, my girlfriends quad broke down at the end of the first day of the trip.

pit/wood
07-22-2006, 07:26 PM
We were only there on thursday,its a day trip from my place.

I was with a yellow z-400 and a green kfx 400, Of course I was mounted on my trusty 200es. I went up several times,like 6. Had to start up in the middle to cross-face up to that shelf on the west end. Then I had to switch-back and hit the lip from the other direction. Ole Bessie beat the hell out of me that day. but nobody there had as much fun as me.

We will be back in 4 weeks and I wont be ridin my big-red...

Chris S.
07-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I saw you guys. I saw you at the bottom of test hill near the entrance looking at something on the 3 wheeler. I had a gray dodge pick-up truck with a blue blaster in the bed and black 450r on a hitch carrier. I was parked on the beach in the middle. The sand was rough on Thursday. Wednesday it was perfect. As always we had a great time. Did you see the little girl on suzuki lt80. She climbing almost everything. I will be back up there Aug. 8-9 with my one buddy who has a banshee I will probably take my dirtbike also. My girlfriend and I will be back up on Aug. 24-26. Hope to see you there some time.