PDA

View Full Version : big gun slipon question?

cbr929rr
07-21-2006, 12:32 PM
will i see gains in low to mid like a yoshimura or is it a mid to top end pipe? I ride trails and never race so I want a boost in low end. I have already dropped a tooth on the front sprocket, but i don't want a stock exhaust but still want to be quiet no hmf or lrd slipons and the white brothers e series extends beyond the grab bar and a grind wheelies on pavement alot.

swva400ex
07-21-2006, 12:58 PM
i dont see where people think the yoshi is quiet. a guy i ride with has the full system and it is just as loud as my hmf. the white brother s is about the same. sorry just wanted to throw that out there. as far as the performance of it i couldnt tell yeah

400eXr1d3rZ
07-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by swva400ex
i dont see where people think the yoshi is quiet. a guy i ride with has the full system and it is just as loud as my hmf. the white brother s is about the same. sorry just wanted to throw that out there. as far as the performance of it i couldnt tell yeah

Because half of them never take the quiet core out.

FMF Q series is very quiet, thats what they say on the website.

Or get a White Brothers E-series, it has discs so you can adjust the sound level, take all the disks out BUT LEAVE THE PLATE IN, and it will be QUIET! Quieter than stock, will give you lots of bottem too.

And for the sticking past grab bar, mine doesnt do that, if it does it do you, you can buy a flat end cap for it.

400eXr1d3rZ
07-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Big Gun Quiet Race Series sounds good, its just a little loud, not as loud as my white brothers (12 discs) though, but my friend has one on his Warrior and I can hear him echoing from down the street when he revvs his quad up.

krt400ex
07-24-2006, 08:35 PM
big guns will give u bottom and mid. and they have a quiet core that will keep the noise down to 94 dec