PDA

View Full Version : Anyone In Washington???

drue4mpg
07-21-2006, 01:50 AM
i need to make some new friends around to ride with..most of my buddies have got bikes now i'm 22 and live near everett.. let me know i'm a nice guy, and easily make friends.......SO LETS GO TEAR IT UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldenGloves
07-23-2006, 01:06 AM
Hey man, I live in Everett also, I'm selling a 05 400ex, trying to upgrade to a 06er, hit me up, you can roll with me and my buddys

drue4mpg
07-27-2006, 02:04 AM
hey i'm goana im you and give you cell

metalmellinium
07-28-2006, 12:36 AM
We are always lookin for new people to ride with. Are you racin at all? Should come up to hannegan this saturday, im racing up there its flat-track and i think a arena cross they call it, its a MX track. Where do you ride at?

drue4mpg
08-04-2006, 10:07 AM
i ride at my old house off Bear Creek Road...and go to mosses lake and rip the dunes ...and i got a few spots, well actully a couple friends have tracks in there back acers so i rip up there when there parents are gone or else they make me do yard work cause you got to cut through there lawn to get to the MX track and there Flat track...and they got some bad ***** hill climbs hit me up though 206-718-1809 Drew

Flodies400ex
08-05-2006, 10:31 AM
hay take a vaction the end of the month and go to sand lake oregon because i am going and it probley like 5 hour drive but well worth it because its going to be the bronco fest but maybe you are to far

drue4mpg
08-06-2006, 04:52 PM
i want to hit the dunes bad but i can't get anytime off work cause i just started last week..but thank you so muce for the invite...i can go weekends...and i want to get into racing bad, but i'm nervous i dont think well i don't know...i watch races all the time they got a flat track series in monroe at the fair grounds and the do MX at the new everett events center but for now i just want to hit the dunes with some dudes with YFZ's or other 450's......also do you guys ever take your YFZ'S on trails?? i've heard mixed opionis i think i will post a new thread on the subject so any one local to seattle or everett call my cell 206-718-1809
DRUE :D